38. 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂?

·*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*·

Constant ticking coming from my window woke me up that night.

From my past experiences, I had a pretty good idea who it was going to be, but it surprised me still.

"Hey," Eli's soft face appeared from the now opened window, "I didn't wake you up, did I?"

"No, no, it's fine," I cleared my throat, "I'm happy to see you,"

I wanted to bring yesterday up but I didn't because he asked me to forget about it, so I did my best to.

"I'm happy to see you too," He smiled with the sweetest expression.

"You want to come in?" I whispered nodding into my room, "We could watch a movie or something?"

"Actually," A sneaky smirk appeared on his face making me laugh almost instantly, "I was thinking we could've taken a ride on my bike? Explore the sleeping city,"

My eyebrow rose in curiosity, "I would love that," I bite my lip with a nod.

"Come on, meet me outside," 

I closed the window as he ran off before walking outside trough the entry door.

"Are we going to the beach?" I tried to contain my excitement.

"I was actually thinking about bringing you to a way cooler place... if you want to of course,"

I nodded while mounting his bike as he did the same.

"Shit," He said under his breath, barely audible.

"Eli, what's wrong?" My eyebrow furrowed as I leaned into him, my arms around his waist, ready to go.

"I've forgot the second helmet," He groaned while taking the helmet that was hanging on the handle bar before placing it delicately on my head.

"No, you wear it," I began pulling it off of my head.

"y/n, I want you to wear it... and don't argue with me or I'll leave without you and I really don't want to do that,"

I playfully roll my eyes with a groan before dropping my head in the crook of his neck, earning a slight giggle from the vanilla smelling boy.

"Ready to go?"

"Ready."

I loved riding the motorcycle with him, there was a sense of freedom pulsing through my veins as we did, and I felt even more connected with him in a way.

It wasn't long until we reached our destination, my mind still unclear about what we were going to do. He walked me to a unlocked building that didn't seem abandoned, but their was no one inside.

We ran up a multitude of stairs before reaching the very top, where he opened a door leading us to the beautiful roof top.

I smiled widely at the sight of it all; right in the middle, there was a mattress covered in a fluffy blanket, making me warm that he did all of this.