16. 𝓃𝑜 𝓂𝑒𝓇𝒸𝓎

゚゚·*:༅。

゚゚·*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*·゚゚·⭑

"Samantha Larusso"

My eyes widen at the name that brought so many memories.

When I was little, me and Sam would hang out almost everyday.

My uncle was good friends with Mr.LaRusso when they were kids which is why we would have dinner at their place every week.

Of course, Sam and I being the same age, started to talk more and more, she actually became one of my good friends, one of my only friends I had here actually.

I couldn't believe I had forgotten her...

For a reason I don't remember, we lost connection, probably because I only saw her during the summer.
I wonder what she's up to now...

"Omg how is she? Is she good?" I asked excitedly.

"Wait you know Sam?" He said confused his brows furrowed.

"Yeah! I remember us hanging out as kids, when I came here during the summer" I laughed. "So how is she?"

"She's, she's good" He sighed happily. "Small world" He nodded before I laughed.

"So are you guys together?"

"Um well we've only been on a couple dates and
stuff ..." He shrugged unsure.

"Well do you think she likes you"

"I think so?"

"Well, as sensei would say, "strike first Miguel or some man is gonna steal your hot babe!"

He shook his head laughing at my Johnny expression.

~~~~~

"We all need to train extra hard now, I'm not bringing a bunch of pussies to the all valley tournament am I clear?"

"YES SENSEI" We yelled in unison.

I smiled excitedly at Miguel and Eli who
looked as thrilled as me.

" we're gonna kick major some ass" Eli mouthed before I nodded smugly. He threw me a wink.

"Y/n and Ass face upfront" Johnny suddenly said.

"Come on let's go" He ordered annoyed.

We both got hesitantly in the center of the mat before getting into a fighting stance.

"fight" Johnny yelled.

ELI'S P.O.V

My body grew tenser when I heard her name.

Even if I knew how good y/n had gotten, I couldn't help but get nervous.

Of course I didn't want her to get hurt.