12. 𝓀𝒾𝓈𝓈 𝓂𝑒

゚゚·*:༅。

゚゚·*:.:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:.:*·゚゚·

Y/N'S P.O.V

I ate breakfast, which made me feel so much better, and spent a bit more time at Eli's house before he drove me back home. It wasn't a long drive since we lived close to each other.

Thankfully, my uncle said that Robby won't be staying with us anymore and he's going back home but he didn't say why. My brother will be staying with us which made me happy.

I was cleaning up my stuff when I got a text from Miguel :

Miguel
Hey y/n i finally convinced Hawk and Demetri to join cobra kai, my karate dojo, you should come to. We could all learn to kick ass together ;)

me
I'm not sure that karate's for me...but would it be okay if i came to one of your practice to see though?

Miguel
Yeah for sure do you want me to pick you up later so we can go together?

me
Yeah thanks I'll see you later miggy :)

*TIME SKIP*

Miguel picked me up later in the evening and we drove straight to Cobra Kai.

Surprisingly, the dojo was situated in a strip mall, but looks could be deceiving.

We entered the dojo and it was empty, except a couple of students.

I saw Demetri and Eli standing on the sides of the mat and jogged towards them before Miguel joined us.

"Hello hawky-poo" i looked up at Eli before nudging with with my elbow. He laughed and rolled his eyes.

We were talking when suddenly, a middle aged man, who i guessed was the sensei joined our little group.

"This your girl Hawk?" He asked him seriously as if they were best friends.

"My friend sensei..." He murmured.Sensei tapped his back and shook his head before whispering something in Eli's ear that made him look at him weirded out.

I laughed at this weird encounter while the students formed rows on the mat. I stayed and sat on the side examining them.

It didn't take long to see that mr.Lawrence or sensei was a bit strict and sometimes mean with his students but he looked like a father figure to all of them: especially Miguel who looked very fond of him.