𝟦. 𝓂𝑜𝓋𝒾𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

゚゚·*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*·゚゚·⭑

I knocked...
Miguel opened the door with a smile and a little sweat forming on his forehead. "Hey y/n!" He said bubbly.

I look over his shoulder to see Demetri and Eli jumping on the sofa, dancing and rocking their heads to the music. which I believe was Teenage Dirtbag. ironic.

"You started the party without me ?" I faked frowned before laughing. Miguel chuckled and opened the door wider to let me in. As I walked in, the music got turned down almost to zero, Demetri continued to dance but Eli stopped, looking embarrassed.

"Ay why did you turn down the-" Demetri said before turning to where Eli was looking. "oh I see." he added.

"We planned on watching a movie, my mom bought all kinda snacks." Miguel broke the awkwardness before pointing to a table filled with snacks.

"Yeah sure that'll be fun, what are we watching?" I said letting myself fall on the sofa.

"I was thinking Game of Thrones?" Demetri said all proud of himself. We all looked at each other.

"I was thinking more... Harry Potter?" I chimed in.
Eli's face lighted up with a soft smile while he nodded. I couldn't help but smile back at him.

"Yeah, I'm down." Miguel shrugged sitting next to me with a big bowl of popcorn. Eli quickly sat on my other side making me tense up instantly.

"M&M? " he presented me an M&M bag while chewing on some. I nodded and smiled at him before picking some up and throwing it at my mouth, making him laugh softly, which of course, made me blush.

"Yeah ok." Demetri rolled his eyes, ruining our little moment, joining us sitting, closely to the snack table and far from all of us.

We put on the first movie of the Harry Potter series.
"Anyone wants blankets? It's kinda cold." Miguel questioned getting up. We all nodded.

"Guys... I only have three blankets in this closet." he continued almost yelling in the next room. I look over at Eli, hopefully, this won't make him uncomfortable.

"It's okay me and Eli will share" I answered, making Eli's face a shade redder. Miguel threw the blankets on each of us, giving us a big fluffy grey blanket.

Eli puts it over the both of us, carefully making sure to not touch me while I sat a little closer to him. I absolutely cannot concentrate on the movie. All I could think about was his closeness.

I stare at the movie even though I'm not listening at all. I just don't want Eli to know what I'm thinking, although I feel like he can. I brought my knees to my chest while fixing the blanket on top of me, aware of my every breath.

ELI'S P.O.V

I glance over at y/n.
She looks pretty, her y/e/c matches perfectly with my hoodie. I now fully realize that she is still wearing my hoodie making a little smile appear on my face. She looks very cute in it if I'm being honest. She can keep it if she wants, it looks better on her anyway.

Crap, she caught me looking, my eyes slightly widened while I quickly stare back at the movie. god, I'm embarrassing myself.

I can't help myself, I looked at her again. I'm getting kinda uncomfortable because I'm sitting stiffly, not wanting to bother y/n. She's hugging herself with her knees.

Miguel's on his phone. Demetri fell asleep already. My mind was a complete blur.
y/n is the only one watching the movie.

I'm joking myself to think that I'll ever have a chance with her, and above all, we only met hours ago. It's unusual for me to act like this.

Before Miguel arrived at school I only hung out with Demetri, he was the only one who never made fun of me, everybody else hated me because of my lip. It doesn't seem to bother y/n though.

I try to make myself more comfortable. I can feel the tension between y/n and me. I could cut it with a knife. she looked invested in the movie, which was cute. I yawn while stretching, and put my arm behind her. god, I'm making myself cringe.

I carefully look at her but she appears as if she didn't even notice. I try my hardest to focus on the movie.

Y/N'S P.O.V

I feel Eli's arm sliding behind me. I tense up unintentionally, before relaxing again. It's no big deal every boy does it, it's like a reflex for them. I tried to shrug it off. 

After a while, I scoot over a little more against Eli, but still not touching him. I feel his warmth, it's addictive. I can smell him now, or maybe it's his hoodie. oh my god, I'm still wearing his hoodie, should I give it back now? or wait until to movie is over?

I'm cold, I'll give it later. The tension is killing me but I know it's only one-sided. Eli looks perfectly comfortable as if I'm not even there. Why is he even affecting me? we barely know each other. I try to shake it off.

I reached for an M&M...

a/n: Hey! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I know it was a while since I uploaded ! I'm working on chapter 5 now :). I'm really grateful to all of my readers! thank you! I hope you have a great day/night <3