14. 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑒

゚゚·*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*·゚゚·⭑

"So uh, what's up with you and Hawk huh?" Miguel genuinely asked before crashing into his bed.

"n-nothing, why?" I blushed while joining him.

I didn't even know what was going on between us...
I didn't even know if he liked me for crying out loud.

"Well no offence or anything, but I found it odd that he chose you, over his best friend on the entire earth to spar with." He said dramatically which made me giggle.

"I guess he felt bad for me" I shrugged nonchalantly.

"y/n..." He signed bringing his hand over his forehead before sitting up. "Are you blind or something?"

I looked at him with a confused face.

"I mean come on, the boy clearly has feelings for you! He didn't tell me, but I'm not stupid! I've known him for quite a while now and he's never looked or talked about a girl like he does with you"

My face became red at his comment. I looked at the ceiling not knowing what to say.

"You really think he likes me huh?" I leaned towards him with a questioned face.

"I know he does..." He nodded. "And it's crystal clear that you do too, you're like an open book y/n."

I rolled my eyes.

"So do you?" He teased me smirking while poking me playfully.

Before I could even respond, Eli randomly burst through the door.

He had his mohawk down which was super attractive.

"Miguel, man I need help-" He said his words becoming quieter at the sight of us.

"Oh I-I'm sorry I should've called you before-" he added with what I noticed as sadness while walking out.

"No no you aren't interrupting, y/n came earlier to bring us food and we started talking, that's all" Miguel said, feeling like he had to explain to his friend.

"come sit" He signed at Eli. "What did you need help with anyways?" Miguel added.

"Oh uh never mind it wasn't important..." He softly chuckled looking down slightly embarrassed.

"It sure looked like it" I laughed.

"what's in the bag?" Miguel questioned leaning towards it before Eli snatched it suspiciously.

"It's nothing." Eli widened his eyes exaggerating his words while looking at Miguel.

"Ohhhhhhh" Miguel nodded understandingly.

Now I really wanted to know what was in the bag.

While we were talking, I tried peeking at it a few times but Eli held it securely towards him.

After a while, Eli and I left Miguel's place because he had some things to do and well, it was getting late.

"You should come over to my place..." I turned to him.

"I would love to." His face lit up with a smile before he kissed my temple.

We walked over there and I was pleasantly surprised to see that my uncle was still at work.

We went directly towards my room. Thankfully, I had cleaned up earlier.

"Do you want to watch a movie or something? " I asked him.

"Umm actually y/n...this is a bit weird but, would you dye my hair for me? " He took red dye boxes out of his bag.

"Are you sure you trust me with that?" I laughed but he nodded with a smile.

"I trust you with my life y/n" I couldn't tell if he was joking or not.

I gently took his hand and led way towards the bathroom where I started to prepare everything that we would need while he quietly took a seat.

I put plastic gloves on before mixing the dye.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked again with the dye brush covered in bright red colouring.

"Let's go what are you waiting for!" he laughed putting both of his hands on my hip before gently pulling me closer.

He was sitting in a random chair while I was standing between his legs. I tried to concentrate on his hair but I could feel his eyes burning on my face.

"Eli stop looking at me, you're distracting me" I giggled while a soft blush came over my cheeks.

"Am I affecting you this much y/n?" He teased while both of his hands slid on the bottom of my back sending me shivers.

He then put his hand underneath my shirt making me gasp at the sudden coldness on my back.

"Eli-"

"You look beautiful y/n" He said out of nowhere.

"Thank you my little dove" I bent down to kiss his cheek.

"Okay, it's done!" I backed up admiring my work. "Now, we have to wait for 10 minutes and after you can go rinse your hair in the shower" I read the box.

"Thanks a lot princess" He said before getting up and looking in the mirror.

We chatted for a bit before it was time for him to go in the shower.

*TIME SKIP*

Eli walked into my room with nothing but a pair of sweat pants. Damn, he looked good with his hair like that. I caught a glimpse of his tattoo making me blush harder.

"Wow, I did a good job!" I got up from my bed before putting both my hands in his hair. He smirked leaning towards me.

"You look hot with red hair." I dared to say before his lips fell on mine.

He smiled into the kiss grabbing my waist.

"I got something for you" He reached into his bag with a soft smile.

I couldn't help but smile back and get excited.

He pulled out a little blue box and handed it to me. I could see nervousness creeping upon his face.

"Eli, what is this?" I asked before opening it. He placed a delicate kiss on my temple.

"Eli I-" In the gorgeous box, was a small gold chain with a dainty E letter attached to it. It was absolutely beautiful, I couldn't believe he got that for me.

"Well, do you like it?"

I pulled him in for a tight hug, laying my head against his chest while he placed his head on top of mine holding me tighter.

"I love it Eli, thank you so much" I looked up at him in awe.

"It's so people know your mine" He smirked tucking a strand of hair behind my ears.

"Oh? So I'm yours now Eli Moskowitz?" I teased him trying to contain the happiness that was flowing through my body.

"You're mine y/n y/l/n."

a/n: Hey guys! Thankfully I had a snow day today so I could write this for you guys, I hope you liked it, if you did please vote and comment, I appreciate it a lot. I will be working on the upcoming chapters as soon as possible for you guys!

If you would like to get notified when I upload, follow me!

I hope you all had a wonderful day/night, I love you all, byeee!