29. 𝒸𝓊𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝑒𝓅

Tw: mentions of blood,cuts and alcohol

·*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*·

He kept dancing with her, constantly stealing glances at Robby and I, his beautiful blue eyes meeting mine from time to time.

I decided to try to tone him out, and focus on poor Robby, who I had not been paying any attention to.

I didn't know if it was the alcohol, or the pure jealousy ruining in my veins, but I kept closing the gap between Robby and I until we were firmly pressed against each other.

Robby looked down at me with a surprised smirk.

~~~

After a couple songs, I went to the bathroom downstairs, hoping there wouldn't be a lineup.

Surprisingly, there was absolutely no one. I could only hear people talking and the faint music from upstairs.

I reached for the bathroom door, but a voice made my heart jump out of my chest.

"Well what to we have here?" Tory said venomously, while my heart kept beating faster.

"I'm surprised he let you alone, doll face," She got closer, making me back up until my back hit the wall. I cringed at the nickname Robby used to call me.

I didn't like the dangerous look on her face, or the evil grin she was wearing.

"What the hell do you want Tory?" I tried to keep myself calm.

"Kreese wanted me to say hi," Her smirk grew wider.

Kreese?

My eyebrows furrowed as a confused look painted my face. What was she talking about?

I didn't know she joined Cobra Kai, it must be recently because she wasn't at the All Valley.

"Well tell him to fuck off," I pushed her before walking away.

"Oh yeah...he told me to tell you this too,"

I turned towards her, only for her to sucker punch me in the face.

"What the hell Tory? I've never done anything to you!" I grew mad while holding my cheek painfully.

"You mess with Cobra Kai, you mess with me," She got into a fighting stance.

"We're not doing this here,"

"Why y/l/n? Are you scared? Are you too much of a pussy to hit me back?"

ELI'S P.O.V

I felt empty the second I was alone again, all the thoughts rushing back into my head.

Someone approached me while I downed another shot, losing count of how many I had.

"Easy there buddy," Robby sipped on his own drink.

I rolled my eyes before walking away annoyingly; he was the last person I wanted to talk to right now.

"Have you seen y/n? It's been a while since she went downstairs," He asked genuinely.

I felt myself sober up at his words.

I couldn't help myself but to get worried. What if something had happened to her...