𝟣𝟢. 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝑒?

TW: S.A, alcohol

A, alcohol

゚゚·*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*·゚゚·⭑

More and more people started to crowd up in the living room making a circle, I sat next to Tory and Eli quickly joined us seconds after. He handed me my drink while smiling. "Thanks."

Robby was sitting across from us with some random guys, I waved at him and he did too, I felt a little bit guilty leaving him over there. We each got a little piece of paper in which we had to write our names to put in a jar.

"Robby!" Moon looked everywhere trying to find him he signed to her before she smiled mischievously. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare." Robby shrugged.

"I dare you to kiss the most attractive person in this room..." Moon said proudly.

He didn't even look around, his eyes went straight to me making me nervous. I took a big sip of my drink finishing it.

He walked towards me. From the corners of my eyes, I could see Eli's jaw and fist clenching. Robby grabbed my face gently and pressed his soft lips on mine before I kissed back. The kiss was gentle and sweet at first but turned passionate quickly. The crowd went loud encouraging us. He kissed me roughly while his hand were travelling across my body and mine were playing in his hair. After a while, he pulled back and leaned towards my ear.

" Thanks doll face." He whispered for only me to hear giving me chills. I couldn't help but blush and get flustered

As i sit back down, Tory nudged me laughing but Eli didn't looked as amused.

We played for a while, I lost count of how many drinks I had but I knew I was starting to get tipsy.

"y/n" Moon looked over to him. "truth or dare?"

"Dare" I laughed.

"I dare you to shot gun a beer." She said throwing one at me. I caught it and started to make a hole in the can. Eli's hand stopped me.

"y/n, i don't think you should do this..." Eli said concerned noticing how drunk I already was.

"I'm fine Eli." I pushed his hand off before doing my dare. Everyone around was encouraging me and I finished it in a matter of seconds. He shook his head annoyed.

"Hawk, truth or dare?"

who the hell was named hawk ?! I tried to contain my laughter.

"truth." Eli said I turned to him with a confused face.

"Is it true that you got a back tattoo?" She asked biting her lip. I became even more confused.

He nodded, got up and removed his shirt before turning and revealing his back. my jaw dropped.
His muscly back was practically covered with a tattoo of a hawk with a matching mohawk. I blushed at the fact that he was shirtless.