𝟥. 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝒶𝓉𝓈𝒜𝒟𝓇𝓉

゚゚·*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*·゚゚·⭑

Eli and I walked back slowly over to the beach.

We both said nothing, but he kept looking over at me constantly, probably checking if I was okay. it seriously didn't hurt that bad, he was only being sweet.

Miguel and Demetri were sitting on a blanket, eating snacks. We joined them and sat next to each other.

"So, is it bad?" Miguel smirked teasingly looking at me.

"No, just a little scratch" I laughed quickly checking on Eli to see him smiling.

The sun was setting, and it was so pretty, all the colours: pink, blue, orange, yellow and a soft purple were mixed above us.

I brought my knees to my chest cuddling up with myself. Today didn't go as I planned, but I'm grateful to have already made new friends.

Are they my friends?

It's unusual for me to hang out with boys. I only hung out a lot with Sky back home and on some rare occasions with my big brother, Dawson.

We were closer before, but he moved to college a couple of years back which forced us to lose connection. We still talk, but less now.

"Earth to y/n?" Miguel said waving his hand inches away from my face while the boys laughed.

"Sorry" I joined in.

It started to become darker and a little cold too, I regretted not bringing a sweater. I shivered, holding my knees closer.

Of course, Eli as sweet and concerned as he is took off his hoodie, revealing a baby pink t-shirt before handing it to me. He looked adorable in pink.

"You can have it if you want, you seem cold." He looked at me straight in the eyes which for a reason gave me chills. He had the most beautiful grey eyes.

I blushed at him looking down before taking his dark green hoodie. "Thanks"

He quickly smiled while I slid it on and pulled the hood up. Wow. Smells good. Kind of like.... soft vanilla and hints of cinnamon. I caught myself closing my eyes.

"Ehhh y/n, you ok?" Demetri said awkwardly wide-eyed.

"Eh mhm yeah..." I nodded.

I glanced at Eli from the side, he was smiling, looking down at his feet.

Big difference from when I first met him, I liked it.

Miguel laughed at me before I gave him a little push on the arms making me laugh myself.

*TIME SKIP*

we all got in the car and sat in the same places we sat coming here.

Miguel and Demetri were talking and jamming to some music. I didn't know how to start a conversation with Eli or if he even wanted to talk right now, so I said nothing and neither did he.

Except now it wasn't awkward.

We turned into the road leading to Miguel and I's apartment complex. Isn't he supposed to drop Demetri and Eli off first?

"y/n, me and the boys are hanging out over at my place if you wanted to come?" Miguel asked while the boys nodded.

"Yeah ok sure, I'll just let my uncle know first." I smiled before walking towards my apartment.

"Hey, had fun?" My uncle looked over at me while he was making dinner.

"Yeah it was fun, we went to the beach, played volleyball and after we ate snacks." I picked some carrots that he was cutting and began eating some. he looked up at me.

"What happened to your nose y/n?" Oh, crap I forgot about that.

"Volleyball accident." I laughed while he shook his head mockingly.

"It doesn't hurt, it's basically just a bruise at this point." I walk over to a mirror. Yikes, a mix of purple and red was on my face, it didn't look too cute.

Oh. I'm still wearing Eli's hoodie. I began checking myself out more now. It fitted a little bigger than my hoodies and it smelled way better too.

I weirdly brought it to my nose and sniffed. I got out of my trance when I heard my uncle clearing his throat.

"I'm going to hang out with Miguel, the neighbour at his place okay? I'll come back later." I only mention his name because I know that he knows him a bit.

"Okay, have fun, be careful and don't do anything I wouldn't." he said seriously while stirring a pot.

"Yeah yeah, see you later bye!" I ran out making my way towards Miguel's house. the closer I got, the more I could hear loud party-like music.

I knocked...

a/n: Hey guys how's it going? I really hate this chapter so I'm sorry if it was a little boring, but I hope you liked it. Thank you for everyone reading this; love you lots <3

Have a good night/day:)
Look out for Eli's p.o.v in the next chapter!