The Truth Is Revealed

As Uraraka stepped inside of the police station she was immediately greeted by many of the officers, but she wasn't there to pay the officers a little visit she was here for one thing and that was in the evidence locker, so she had a single police officer take her to the evidence locker which didn't take them long to arrive.

~Police officer~

"Well here it is, all the evidence and personal belongings we've collected from villains are just behind these doors."

~Uraraka~

"Thank you very much for bringing me here, I can handle this on my own now."

~Police officer~

"Well all right then, if you need anything call out for some help."

~Uraraka~

"Okay, thanks for telling me."

The police officer then walks away from Uraraka, where she then begins to go inside of the evidence locker and begin searching for Himiko Toga's personal belongings, it took a while but she eventually found the box that held all of her belongings, Uraraka took the box off the shelf and brought it to a table where she then opened it, and from seeing what was inside brought back the memories of Himiko Toga that she had locked away forever.

~Uraraka~

"Even looking at her belongings, I cannot forget her and what she's done."

One by one Uraraka begin taking out Toga's belongings which were some small knives, her needles, and a little handkerchief, but what was the most important thing she pulled out from the box was Toga's old sweater which has seen better days.

~Uraraka~

"Now it's time to find out if my hunch is right or not."

She takes the sweater to another table and lays it down, after that she then reached into a utility belt and pulled out Akuma's bandana which she also laid on to the table as well, Uraraka then grabbed a microscope where she then found some DNA samples from then bandana and sweater, she grabbed both of the DNA samples with tweezers and placed them onto separate microscope slides, she then inserted both slides into a large machine that was connected to a computer, as both sides of DNA were being scanned inside the machine, Uraraka sat on a chair that was near the computer and waited patiently until the scanning was over, but as an hour went by she began getting a bit bored so rolled her chair over to Toga's box that had a bit more stuff inside, so Uraraka begin taking out more of what was inside the box which is mostly some of her gear that she used to fight against heroes, but as she was about to empty the about she soon pulled out a photograph of Deku of when he was younger, the picture was old and it seemed that Deku in the picture didn't know that he had his picture taken, as she was looking at the photograph she then turned it around and saw writing that must have been written by Toga's.

~Toga's writing~

"Oh Izuku, my one true and only love."

After reading that she talks the photo back into the box and doesn't bother to look at it once more, once she did that there was then allow ding sound that came from the scanning machine, which meant the DNA was finished being scanned, she rolls her chair back over to the table and begin looking at the monitor screen where she then sees the results of the DNA, and as Uraraka looked at the screen she knew she was correct about everything.

~Uraraka~

"I knew it."

Both DNA samples were identical and showed that Akuma is related to Himiko Toga, Uraraka grinned from finally knowing the truth about him, but as she was grinning at this revelation the computer had a notification that show there was another DNA match that they had in their database, Uraraka move the mouse over to the notification and has a bit hesitant to click on it but wanting to know more of the truth she then does, and while opening that notification she was in shocked to see another match.

~Akuma~

"N-no this can be."

The other match was Deku, which Uraraka never wanted to see, but she did have her suspicions after that first encounter between her and Akuma, and how much he looked similar to Deku, Uraraka shed a tear knowing that Deku must slept with Toga at one point in his life, with knowing this she wipes off the tear from her eye and delete the DNA results so no one can see them, after that she pleases all Toga's belongings back into the box, especially her sweater, after that was done she then grabs Akuma's bandana off the table and places it back into her utility belt where she then begin to leave the evidence locker and the police station as well, once outside she went over to her bike and pulled out her phone where she then begin to call Deku.

~Uraraka~

"Come on pick up, pick up."

~Voicemail~

"I'm sorry the person of this phone cannot get back to you, please leave a message after the beep."

~Uraraka~

"(Tisk) damn it"

She hangs up the phone and place it into her utility belt, after that she then gets on her bike and drives off to find Deku and tell him what she found about him being related to Akuma and also tell him about Toga as well, but unknowing to her Deku began his own investigation about Akuma who he is himself, earlier in the day he looked through some files that the police has collected about Akuma, which wasn't much since he didn't have a criminal record until he was traced back to the murder of those three UA students, but that wasn't the only thing he found in his file, he found out that Akuma lived in an apartment alone that wasn't too far from the place of murder, so now knowing where he used to lived Deku made it his personal mission to find out about Akuma and how he is connected to one for all.

~To be continued~