The Big Three

Once the hero course students finished all of there exams they were officially on summer break now, so right away all of the hero core students started there training with UA's Big Three, on the first day the students were separated based on their quirks, with students who had long-range quirks where with Akumu Tokoyami, the other students that had strength or close combat quirks where with Takashi Hanma, and the students with speed quirk were with Terra Atorēsa, with the hero core students all separated in groups that were being led by one of the The Big Three they immediately got to work, in the mornings The Big Three begin warming up their group with some stretches and a runner on the campus, once the afternoon came all the students were allowed to use there quirks in training, but as a student were training with their quirks The Big Three were able to see what they were capable of and from observing they noticed that they needed a lot of work, so all three of them helped their own group of students and from doing so the hero course students began getting a bit better using their quirks, all the students trained all the way through the evening which made them completely exhausted but it was also the end of training, so as all of the hero core students were heading back to the dorms, but Ikue and Machi stayed behind to talk to Akumu, they ran towards the front of the gymnasium and saw her talking with with the other members of The Big Three.

~Machi~

"Akumu!"

Akumu turns around to see the two running straight towards her, which she then walks up to them, as a three of them were now face to face Akumu race both of our hands up and placed each of her hands onto their heads.

~Akumu~

"Ikue, Machi, it's really nice to see you two again."

~Machi~

"Haha yeah same for us."

~Ikue~

"It is really nice to see you again Akumu, and we can see that you really have maiden name for yourself here."

~Akumu~

"Yeah I guess I did, and I can see you two are still sticking with each other."

~Machi~

"Well of course."

Machi moves from Akumu hand and goes over to put her arm around Ikue.

~Machi~

"This guy needs me in his life."

~Ikue~

"Machi."

~Machi~

"What?, You know I'm right."

~Akumu~

"Hahaha, it looks like the both of you haven't changed since the last time I saw you."

~Machi~

"Yeah you can say that but you should have changed a lot."

~Akumu~

"Yeah I really did."

As Akumu was talking with them Takashi and Terra came up from behind Akumu.

~Takashi~

"Tokoyami, we should be heading back to the dormitories by now."

~Akumu~

"In just a minute, right now I just want to talk to my friends.

~Terra~

"Hold on."

Terra rust over towards them and looked at Ikue and Machi.