#16 HE'S MINE!. 2

HARRY'S P.O.V

I was awake I just couldn't sleep at all tonight Dragon started to wake up so I acted like I was asleep he got out of bed putted his shoes on and started walking out the door I turned into my wolf form and ran after him the stench of a nother wolf was way to close for my comfort I followed Draco all the way to a grave I turned back to my human form my clothes got riped of once I turned I forgot once you find your mate your wolf gets bigger and so those one other part of your body but it's just so you can pleasure you're mate I looked passed Draco and saw a big brown wolf Draco turned around and instantly froze I disidet to come out my hiding spot Draco took a step back to run but a damned stick  broke under my feet Draco stood still so I took it to my advantage the wolf Growled at me I know this growle all to well Draco's an omega and a rear one to the wolf whant's him the wolf whant's MY DRAGO MY MATE I Growled back and grabbed Draco's waist and pulled him against my chest I liked his neck just to Mack it clear that I'm planning on claiming what's mine...

I just hope Draco knows that once this is over he won't be able to excape the punishment he's going to get once we're home the wolf walked closer to Draco so I puced him behind me the wolf cept coming closer mutch to my dislike doesn't he know I'm an demon Alpha he's only an alpha so pathetic I turned into my wolf form Draco backed away from me and the other wolf the wolf jumped on me and we started fighting for dominant the Winer get's Draco and Ther is no way I'm letting this wolf have what's mine we cept fighting the wolf was seriously hurt and bleeding the wolf fell to the ground and tryde to get back up the wolf wimperd and looked at Draco Mutch to my dislike I puced the wolf back down and Growled at him the wolf started scrambling to get away dose he think Draco is not worth dieing for I broke his leg I could see Draco flinch on the corner of my eye the wolf looked horrified as I glowd my eyes "He is mine" I sed before ripping the wolf's throught out I walked back to Draco whom basically implanted himself in the tree I puted my hand on his shoulder and pulled him away from the tree and into my chest he was shaking I know Snipe told me Draco couldn't handle voilens but I ditent think it was this bad I hugged him and he buried his head in my neck I can't let what just happened happen again...

I need to clame Draco sooner than later I pulled away from the Hugh and kissed Draco it took a moment but Draco kissed back and putted his hands on the back of my neck I puched him back into the tree as I depend the kiss...
Tonight is the night I claim what's mine.

A/N
Hi guys I'm sorry I haven't published in a longtime but I've been thinking since this is more of a werewolf x werefox u.a I was thinking of macking an Vampire x werewolf u.a I already published a nother Drarry story but let me know what you think and once again sorry