Good morning

You wake up to arms wrapped around your body.

You look up and see tamaki there sleeping so peacefully. He looks so fragile that you think he might break into small pieces.

You don't even notice that you have been staring at him for over 15 minutes.
Till you hear a tired groan.

Coming from the once sleeping boy. He flutters his eyes and looks down on you. Right as you two make eye contact he has a wide smile on his face.

He lowers his head and gives you a tiny kiss on your forehead.

You blush and give him a hug, he hugs back like he always does.

He lets go of you and pulls the covers off of him. He takes a step out of bed and his hair is all messy.

It's looks like a flower blowing in the wind on a spring morning.

He looks around and grabs one of your elastic's and puts his hair up in a pony tail. He looks really good with his hair up like that.

He says "I'm going to make breakfast" you shake your head and say "no your not this is my house your not cooking"

He looks at you and says "I'm cooking" you know your not going to win so you say "okay fine".

You stand up from you bed and you look like a mess.

Tamaki looks at you up and down and blushes. You say in a cocky tone "you like what you see"

He looks at you and says "y-yeah".

You giggle and grab his hand to lead him to the kitchen. You finally make it to the kitchen.

And grab the ingredients you need to make pancakes.

Tamaki looks at you and lifts you up by your hips and places you on the counter. "Hmmph" you cross your arms in aggravation.

He giggles and continues cooking the pancakes. You then say "did you have fun last night at the dance".

He turns his head around and says "yeah I had lots of fun and I got a girlfriend too".

You blush at his statement and tamaki notice's so he laughs.

Which sets off a chain reaction and then you laugh with him.

Till finally after 20 minutes the chocolate pancakes were ready for tasting. You sit down at the dining table and dig in.

You and tamaki both make eye contact and you and tamaki start to laugh.

He looks at you and says "how was sleeping with me like" you look at him and say "I felt really warm and cuddly".

He smiles and says "reallyyyy".

You and tamaki can't stop talking until you hear rain drops on the window's.

You look at tamaki and say "I guess your with me a little bit longer" tamaki gets up and grabs you plate and says

"That's sounds amazing" he bends down and gives you a passionate kiss on the lips.

Sorry for not posting in a while hope you like this chapter❤️❤️❤️

Good day or good night my lovely readers❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️