One magical night pt.1

Day of dance✨✨

You wake up to a cold breeze blowing through your window. You get up and close it real quick.

You don't remember opening it but you just shrug it off.

You walk back to your bed and make it.
You then walk to the bathroom and wash your face and teeth.

Till you soon realize it's the day of the dance you gasp because it came so soon.

You get out of the bathroom to see your dress on the hanger. You start to get excited because your going with tamaki.

You run down the stairs and your dad is not there. Your a little bit confused but you don't care really.

You get a text from nejire that's says

Nejire🌸:I'm picking you up right now so don't sleep in.

You giggle and wait for her to get here. Your still waiting until you hear a car honk outside.

You race out the door to nejire car because it's freezing outside. You jump in the car and say "girl I think we live in Antarctica". She laughs and says "why"

You point at the temperature and say " it's literally 20 degrees outside stupid".

You are two are nonstop talking till you reach school. You take a step out of the car and see tamaki leaning on the wall.

You tiptoe over and scare him. He jumps forward and screams a little bit just a little bit.

You start die laughing because you think that was the funniest thing on earth. He rolls his eyes and starts tickling you.

You can't stop laughing and your begging for mercy. He doesn't stop till he sees nejire spying on you two.

You look up and see her too. You give her a aggravated look.

She laughs and runs away you start to giggle too. You turn and look at tamaki.

You take a deep breath and say "you ready for tonight" he smiles and says "heck yea".

You like this side of tamaki way more. Not the stuttering and nervous one. The little bit more outgoing one.

You say "we're going to have so much fun". He's says " yea it's going to be fun because I'm going with you". You blush and smile at the same time.

He wraps his arm around your shoulder and you guys start to walk to class.

Time skip to lunch (because I'm lazy AF)

You run all the way to the rooftop in full speed.

(Your probably thinking how are you sitting on the rooftop in winter well you and tamaki snuck up there and created a little space for you guys to hang out. It has blankets and it's very warm and cuddly.)

You sit down next to him and start to eat your disgusting lunch which you never really eat.

You say "sooooo what time are you picking me up" he blushes a little and says. "5:30" you nod and make a mental note in your head.

Then out of nowhere tamaki asks you a question "out of all people why did you say yes to me and other guys that asked you, you said no" you blush and say. "I said yes to you because I wanted to go with you I was hoping you would ask me I wouldn't say yes to someone i didn't want to go with".

He blushes and looks away you giggle because it's cute.

Your having a relaxing time till the FRICKEN BELL RINGS. This damn bell goes off at the worst times.

You groan and he gets up and grabs your hand. You start to whine because you don't want to go to class.

Another time skip because I'm lazy

The bell rings and you run out the gates of school.

You start to look around for tamaki till you see him standing waiting for you. You blush because I have know idea why he's just really cute.

You walk over and grab his hand and smile. He starts walking with you until you here screaming behind you.

You two quickly turn your heads and see nejire and Mirio running at you both.

They stop and say out of breath "can we walk with you guys". You both look at each other and nod your heads.

Your both a little sad because you both love walking with each other peacefully alone. But today it was going to be different.

The four of you are waking in silence till Mirio says something "so are you guys dating are something".

You both blush and shake you heads no. But then Mirio points at you two holding hands.

You both let go of each other immediately but nejire keeps going on about it.

Which starts to annoy you a lot. Then all of a sudden your at your tiny house.

You stop and say "well this is my stop see you guys tonight" nejire smiles and says "me to see you".

Nejire grabs Mirios hand and runs down the street. You sigh and say "she will not shut up". Tamaki looks at you and says " yeah tell me about it".

You giggle and say "well I'll see you tonight at 5:30".

You run up the stairs of your house and tamaki waves back at you.

You run into your house and to your room. You jump onto your bed and think about how magical tonight is going to be.

Time skip to 4:30

You get off your bed and grab your dress you look at it and smile. You walk to the bathroom to get ready for your long night.

Hope you like this chapter pt.2 tomorrow❤️❤️

Have a good day or night where ever you are❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️