Lunch

Your trying to pay attention to the lesson but you couldn't stop staring at him it was like you were mesmerized by him. But in like a split second you hear the bell ring signaling it was time for lunch. You grab your stuff from down below you. Then you quickly look up and see that he's already gone. You were confused on how he got out of the class room so quickly. So you slow yourself down and take your time walking to lunch. Once you make it to the lunch room you walk over to the lunch line to get your food. Once you get your lunch you look around the cafeteria. Your eyes catch nejire but she's surrounded by the whole football team with her other group of girlfriends. You really can't blame her she's beautiful and social unlike yourself. You look around trying to find at least one empty table but none are to be found. So you decide to go up to the roof to go and eat your lunch where nobody will bother you. After about a 2 minute walk you reach the doors to the roof you grab the handles and walk up the stairs. Once you get to the top and open those doors the beautiful autumn breeze blows on your face so softly. It feels really amazing and it makes you feel like your floating in mid air and as well as feeling as light as air. You turn your head to the left and in surprise you see Tamaki just sitting there all alone eating his lunch. You contemplate if you want to go and say hi but you really don't want to make a fool of yourself. But you kinda have to it's rude you say in your head. So you hesitatetintlny walk over and say "hey do you need some company". He turns his head quickly around and you to make eye contact then his face starts to turn red like a tomato. He looks at and says "y-yeah if you w-want to of course". You nod your head and sit down you then start to eat your lunch. For a while there's a awkward silence so you break it by asking "sooooo you got any hobbies" you say trying not too sound that werid. "I l-like planting f-flowers" he says looking away shyly. "Really I love planting flowers to especially dandelions there my favorite flower" you say very passionately. after you answered him he looked a little bit less nervous than he did before. "What are some hobbies you have" he says a little bit more confidently. "I love reading". He gets excited and says "I really like reading too what's your favorite book" he says. "the princess bride its my favorite one" you say. "That's a really good one but my favorite is the outsiders". You guys cannot stop laughing your surprised you didn't get thrown off the roof yet for being to loud. Your having such a good time with him that you barely eat your food. But that's fine because school food there is disgusting. Till the fricken bell rings ruining the amazing moment you two were having. You guys were in a good conversation to till you heard it. you jump a little because it startled you. He starts to laugh which sets off a chain reaction and when which you start laughing to. You both get up and throw your trash away. You guys walk to the door, your about to grab the handle. Till tamaki grabs it before you and Opens it for you, you stupidly look at him and say while giggling "why thank you good sir". He laughs and says "anything for her highness" you blush and giggle. He walks you to your class till you two have to part ways. You go into class very happy from the previous events that occurred. Everybody looks a little bit confused because you never look happy in this class like never. You sit down at your seat day dreaming about what just happened on the rooftop. It feels like time is barley moving until finally the school day was over. So you grab your stuff quickly and run out the door with lighting speed. You run out the doors of the school and you see Tamaki walking down the side walk.