Him

You wake up once again to the bright sunlight going through your window.
You sit up and then you suddenly realize you still in your clothes from yesterday. You giggle and then suddenly remember you have school today you freak out and look at your alarm clock. But it was only 5:53 so you had plenty of time to get dressed and everything. You get up and stretch your arms and legs and you then walk into the bathroom to get ready. You do your hair and a little bit of makeup before you walk back to your bedroom to grab your bag. You grab it and run down the stairs not even stopping for breakfast you open the door and rush down the sidewalk. You don't know why your running but who really cares at this point. You make it to school before anybody is there. But then in the distance you see a nearby a dead cherry blossom tree. You slowly walk over to it and sit down on the bench right in front of it. You look up to the sky and see the sun barely shining through the thick layer of clouds. About 10 minutes later you see tamaki walking up to the school but it's locked of course "HEY TAMAKI OVER HERE" you yell. He quickly turns his head and smiles while walking over to you. You can't help but feel nervous because yesterday before he left he gave you a kiss on the cheek.
He sits down next to you and says "how's your morning going and why are you here so early". You smile say back "my morning is going fine and the reason I'm here so early because I just wanted to be first to the school I guess". He smiles at you and then looks back in front of you guys admiring every individual detail. You've always admired his beautiful smile and laugh. The bell rings and school that signals school is starting he gets up first and reaches his hand out for you to grab.
You accept his hand for the 100th time in a row. You to start to happily walk to your classes chatting your dumb little asses off like always.