The question 😏

The next morning you wake up to the sun once again shining through your window.

You get up from your bed and get changed. once your changed you grab your bag and walk down the stairs.

Your dad isn't there your confused but your a little bit happy just a little bit.

You walk out the door and you feel the cold breeze hit your face. You walk down your stairs from your house.

And onto the sidewalk. your walking up the street to school. Till you see a group of kids gathered around this one wall.

You try to see what there looking at but your two short. Till finally you get a glimpse of it. It's a poster for a dance a winter dance.

When you see it you light up with excitement. You think to yourself that tamaki might ask you to go with him.

But another part of you is doubtful that he won't ask you. You see that he's not there so you shrug your shoulders and go to class.

Tamakis pov❤️

When I got to school I saw a poster for a winter dance.

I got so excited I thought I might ask y/n out. But she might say no and that's makes me nervous.

I was thinking about how to ask her until I hear an angels voice.

"Hey tamaki" I look over and see y/n walking into class. She looks like she's waking in slow motion.

Every part of her is beautiful the way she walks the way she smiles just everything about her is perfect.

Y/n's pov

You walk into class and see tamaki staring at you he looks so mesmerized.

You just look at him and walk to your seat. You see that he has a paper in his hand. But when You start to stare at it he throws it into his bag.

You sit down and say "what's in the bag that's so important". He blushes and looks like he's going to say something but he doesn't. " it's nothing just forget about it"

You smile and say "okay" he sighs and gets out his stuff.

Time skip to lunch

Instead of you guys eating lunch you two decide to go to the library again.

You guys are both looking for books till you both find one. You guys grab them and walk to a table.

You guys sit down and start reading. While your reading tamaki is just staring at you admiring you.

You look up and see him looking at you. He quickly puts his head down into his book.

You giggle and say "what's wrong you've been so awkward"you say. " n-nothings wrong I-I'm okay".

You grab his hand and say "you can tell me anything you know" he then says "I know".

He takes a deep breath and says under his breath "do you want to go to the dance with me".

You say "what was that I couldn't hear you" he yells "WILL YOU GO TO THE DANCE WITH ME". You jump back a little because your Startled.

You say "of course I will you dummy". You jump into his arms and give him a big hug.

Hope you guys like this chapter ❤️❤️

Good day or good night what ever time your in❤️❤️