One magical night pt.3

Once you hear the honk outside. A wave of excitement hits you.

You grab you little sparkley purse and rush down the stairs. You make it to the door and take a deep breath.

You open it and see tamaki with a bouquet of roses in his hands. "Oh my thank you there beautiful".

Tamaki is just looking at you star struck and says "wow you look beautiful". You blush and say "thanks you look good too"

Tamaki's pov❤️

When I saw that door open oh my god I thought I saw a goddess.

Y/n looks so beautiful that I almost fainted right there and then. I probably look stupid just looking at her.

The truth is I don't deserve such a beautiful and nice girl like y/n. She deserves the whole world.

Y/n's pov

You grab the roses from his shaking hands and smell them. You say "they smell beautiful thank you again".

You walk away and go out them in the vase you usually put flowers in. You walk back and tamaki says "you ready to go".

You grab his arm and say "of course I am".

You both walk to his car and get in. You then say to him. " I'm so excited how about you" he looks at you and says.

"I'm really excited because I get to spend the whole night with you" you get a glimpse of you in the mirror and your a blushing mess.

Then you say back "I'm really happy I'm spending it with you to I wouldn't have it any other way".

He looks at you and smiles.

It's a nice calm drive until you see lights and kids gathered up at the front of the school.

Tamaki gets out of the car and goes open your door for you which he always does. He opens it and grabs your hand.

He bends down a whispers something in your ear. "hold my hand and don't let go" you nod and start to walk to the school gates.

You squeeze through the crowds while tamaki is holding your hand for dear life so he doesn't lose you.

You finally make it out of the herd of kids so your happy about that.

You look up and see nejire and Mirio dancing with each other. You both walk over to then and say hi.

Once you and nejire see each other in the dresses you guys fan girl over each other.

The compliments just start flooding in from each other. After you girls are done you start complimenting the boys. Because they do look really handsome.

Then some time later while your talking with nejire. You notice that tamaki and Mirio are gone.

You start to worry and say to nejire. "Hey do you know we're tamaki and Mirio went" she looks at you and shakes her head no.

You tell her your going to look but she grabs your hand and says. "Let me go with you I'm curious too".

You nod your head in agreement.

You start looking around for both of the boys but there nowhere to be seen. Then all of a sudden nejire is gone.

Now your all alone surrounded by hundreds of people. Your breath starts to get heavy and you feel like your going to faint.

You are very claustrophobic. when you were younger you hated going to your moms fancy party's.

Your about to black out when you feel someone grab your waist. You quickly turn around and see tamaki.