You're perfect

Fluff pure fluff 🥰 and a little bit of sad

Fluff pure fluff 🥰 and a little bit of sad. But what do you expect? It was written by me 😁

Okay just to clarify Italics is flashbacks, normal text is the present. Y/N isn't actually telling the full story (this will make sense later) 😊 and it was a request.

you're about 25.

"How I met Julie is actually quite a funny story, well not at the time, but now it is funny to tell..."

I was on my lunch break. I went for a walk outside, being stuck inside was a huge part of my job behind the scenes. Many meetings had to be attended before the fun stuff. I was walking around and saw the woman sitting crying. Her eyes were red from crying. I don't know what it was but I knew I had to talk to her and make sure she was okay. I walked over and sat beside her. "Hey," I said softly. This beautiful, beautiful woman looked up at me.

"What do you want?" she replied hastily. I looked at her she had been hurt. She had a huge bruise forming on the left side of her face. "Did Michael send you? why are you here?" She asked again.

"Michael did not send me. I have no idea who Michael is. I just wanted to help you." I smiled at her. She looked me in the eyes. Her features relaxed a little. I don't know who this Michael is but I will kill him for hurting someone as precious as her.

"I'm sorry," she said softly, before crying again. Hesitantly I pulled her into a hug. She was very stiff but still accepted the hug. She was crying onto my shoulder while I stroked her back in an attempt to calm her down. Slowly her sobs turned into sniffles and she pulled away. "Thank you," she whispered. "That's more help than anyone has given me in years," she said. My heart broke at her words. All I did was hug her.

"Come with me, I'll get you some ice." I stood and held out my hand for her. She took it quickly and we began to walk.

"I'm Julie, by the way. We never introduced ourselves," she said while following me.

"I'm Y/N," I replied turning to her with a smile. Already she looked much happier than five minutes ago, and I was glad about that. She deserved to be happy. We made it to my office building and walked in. My job was far from boring. As an influencer, I could do literally whatever I wanted. My social media follows are huge and I go on tours and everything. My office was full of life. I say office, but it's more like a studio or a playground for me. There were colours and plants everywhere. It was practically my home. Walking Julie through the place to my separate room she got some strange glances. I pulled her through and got to the room. I sat her down on the couch before finding some ice and a cloth. "Here," I said as I handed it to her.

"Thank you," she said and took the cloth. I helped her position it on her face. She held it to her face. "While walking in I realised who you are. I don't personally watch your videos or anything, however, my daughter doesn't stop watching them," she said. I smiled at her.