princess

Dahlia is 4 and you and Narcissa are the same age about your 20s or something idk

"Mommy! Mama!" Dahlia called Narcissa and I while we were in the living room talking.

"We're in the living room Princess!" Narcissa shouted back.

"Hi," she mumbled as she found us in the living room. She came straight to me fixating herself so she was on my lap.

"What have you been up to missy?" I asked

"I 'as playing with my pwincesses," she informed me. "Can we d'ess-up?" she asked excitedly. I looked up at Narcissa to see was she thought, she just nodded her head, raising her eyebrows slightly indicating this was my choice.

"Yes, darling we can dress up!" I told her with the same excitement, her whole face lit up. "But come here, darling." She came close to my face and put my mouth to her ear "We have to dress Mama up this time, we will pick her outfit and you can do her hair and makeup." I whispered so Narcissa could not hear, causing her to raise her eyebrows.

"What are you two whispering about?" Narcissa asked.

"Nothing!" we both said at the same time.

Dahlia got off my lap and went over to Narcissa "Come on Mama, 'et's go play d'ess up!" she giggled and grabbed Narcissa's hand practically dragging her off the couch and to our room. I followed closely behind. When we got there they were sitting on the bed, Narcissa tickling Dahlia and she was giggling away. When I sat on the bed with them Narcissa stopped tickling her and she found her way to my lap. "Helpppp me Mommyyyyy" she whined. Narcissa was slowly inching toward the girl moving her fingers as if she was going to tickle her.

"Don't touch my baby you mean Mama," I mocked, causing Narcissa to fake scoff folding her arms over her chest pretending to cry. "Oh no baby look, we made Mama upset. You better give her a big hug!" My daughter went over to her Mama, scared that she actually made her upset

"I sorry, Mama. Don't cwy" she said trying to move her hands from her face, when unsuccessful she buried her head under her hands hugging her around her waist. Narcissa lifted her hands from her face and smiled at me, both proud of the kind-hearted girl we had raised. She then moved her hands and started tickling the girl again.

"Got you, Princess!" she exclaimed.

"Mommy! Mama! You so meannnn" she complained. She tried her hardest to look mad at us but as Narcissa continued tickling her she started giggling. "Pwease stopppp!" she yelled through giggles "M-me wan' d'ess up!"

"Okay," Narcissa stopped "Who do you wanna dress up first?" she asked her.

"You Mama!" she told her causing Narcissa to roll her eyes

"Why always me?" She complained like a child. Causing me to laugh at her earning a glare from Narcissa

"'cause" was the only reply she got, "Mommy, help me." She said already dragging me to the closet. She looked through the rows and shelves of clothing until she found A bright pink puffy dress I had from a Halloween party where me and my friends dressed as princesses of different colours, I, unfortunately, got pink... "Mommy look it's a pwincess d'ess!!!" she exclaimed. "Mommy 'as to wear 'is one!" She told me her eyes begging me to reach it for her. I laughed grabbing it off the row and showing my daughter, thinking of Narcissa usually in elegant natural coloured clothes wearing this.