13.

"Please fuck me." I say the words I thought I'd never say.

With Namjoon hovering over me, I can feel his evergrowing erection on my stomach. It's as if the world stops; we don't move an inch as we just stare into each other's eyes. Suddenly, yet not soon enough, his lips attach to mine heatedly. I try my best to keep up with him but I ultimately fail. My breath is quite literally taken away by this man. Never in all my years of knowing Namjoon did I ever imagine that we'd be just mere moments away from having sex. Not a soul could pay me enough to bet on it.

Without any words spoken as our lips dance against each other's, I let out a soft gasp as I feel his tip gently caress my clit. This is really happening.

"Don't tease." I breathe out, causing him to place kisses to my cheek and down my neck. He has my legs spread, them now on his arms for more balance. My throat conjures up a lingering moan as he pushes himself into me. "Shit."

My hands find his shoulders as his hips roll into mine, not too fast and not too slow. My eyes roll to back of my head and I close my lids, enjoying where we're at right now. I express my pleasure vocally, moving my hips with his to increase the sensation of him inside of me. I squeal, gripping onto his shoulders a little more rough as he wraps his arms around my thighs while thrusting into me faster.

I'm losing my mind, wanting nothing more than for him to make me feel good. Call me crazy, but I want more; I crave more. "Bend me over. Please."

Namjoon pulls out and I instinctively go to the end of the couch, bending over. Easily sliding into me, his speed is faster than before and I'm in complete bliss. He grabs onto my hips and thrusts upward, hitting that spot that I've tried so hard to find for myself. With a slap to my ass and hearing his own moans above mine takes me to that place. That feeling I've only felt one other time-with him of course- overcomes my body. My legs are jelly as my moans take over every inch of the room and he quickly pulls out of me as I squirt. He hums in satisfaction and I smile softly, feeling on top of the world as my body tries to find its rhythm again. Even though I'm wanting to give up, I find all the strength within me to hold it together.

I'm happy with my decision as he pulls me with him to the couch and he sits. I straddle his waist, slowly sinking onto him. Hearing him moan loudly for the first time today gives me the confidence I need to make him feel as good as he's made me feel. I'm able to get myself balanced and I grind against him. I feel myself becoming wetter when his hands go just above my hips, grinding into him more. I rest my head in the crook of his neck and relish in him moaning. I lightly moan in tune with him, but just enough to keep him going. I'm like a puppy when it comes to the sounds he makes. His hands make their way around to my ass and he starts guiding me to bounce on his dick.

When Namjoon finally speaks, I try to get even closer to him because I'm just in awe by how voice. "It's so fucking tight."

"Yeah?" I respond with a moan.

"Mmhmm. Shit; look at me." I do as I'm told, cursing under my breath as I look him in the eye. "You're so beautiful, I swear."

He thrusts up into me, not breaking eye contact. I'm so overwhelmed by already being overstimulated that my body is pulling everything out of its reservoir tank. My throat is so dry from all my moaning, but if this is how I'm gonna go out, then so be it. Trusting even faster and speaking nearly incoherent freaky shit to me, I lie my forehead against his.

"Fuck me." I beg him. "Fuck me, Joon. Yes, fuck me!"

"Right there?"

"Yeah, just like that."

"I'm about to cum." He breathes out, slamming his lips onto mine and repeating himself through broken kisses and semi-sloppy thrusts. "Shit, I'm about to cum. Fuck!"

I find the strength to pull myself off of him and he begins to stroke himself. I make my way onto my knees in front of him and I open my mouth. With one final curse coming from his full lips, he cums into my mouth. The odd taste sits on my taste buds only for a moment as he empties his seed into my mouth. My lips meet as I swiftly swallow, and open my mouth to show him that it's all gone.

Never did I picture myself swallowing any man's semen. There's always a first time for everything.

"My goodness." Namjoon leans back into the couch with a wide grin gracing his now sweaty face as he breathes heavily. "You swallow."

"Shut up." I roll my eyes in an attempt to hide the embarrassment I feel from still being on my knees in front of him. I take a deep breath as I try to calm my breathing and clear my throat. "We, uh- we should turn that off now."

Namjoon nods, taking a deep breath himself as he prepares to stand. My body is finally speaking with my brain and I move myself to sit on the couch. He heads over to his phone,  stops the video, and locks his phone before finding his spot back next to me.

"I love you." He smiles and I smile back.

"I love you too, Joon."

I feel my body mellowing out so magically; I haven't had sex in a while and now all I want to do is sleep. Namjoon should follow my lead and do the same.

"Ky." He states my name.

"Hmm?" I him, catching my breath as I let my eyelids flutter shut. I'm spent and just want to sleep. I hear him sigh beside me, so I turn my head to face him and pry my eyes open. "What's up?"

"I love you." He says outloud, but this time with a serious tone.

"What?" I question with wide, tired eyes. He's kidding, right? Or maybe I'm thinking too much into it? He loves me as a friend; yeah, that's it.

He repeats himself, just as sure as the first time. "I love you, Ky."

"And I love you, as best friends; we're best friends." I reiterate, wanting and praying that we're on the same page.

"No, listen." Namjoon deadpans, refusing to break eye contact.

"Namjoon-"

"Don't. You don't have to say anything yet. Let it sit for a minute. Just know that I love you. I love you so damn much, Kyla. More than just best friends."

With a simple kiss to my cheek, he stands and begins to put his clothes on. I'm stuck in place; I have no words. Right now? He tells me he loves me right now? Right after we have just had sex?

What the fuck.

••

Oooooooh man, do we have some catching up to do!!!! I've finally updated!!!!

For those of you who aren't aware, I've been so busy the last few months. I got approved for an apartment 2 hours away from home in April, I turned 26 in May, moved to a new city in June, & I've been trying to work & get all this shit paid for over here for the past few weeks. Momma stays busy. Adulting is very hard, but it's worth it when I can finally sit & get my juices flowing. It took me staring at this chapter off & on for 2 hours, the rereading the last 2 chapters to get me in the groove & here's the long awaited smut chapter. I don't think I did a good job, though 😭😭 please forgive me if this isn't as good as what I normally produce! I'm just so excited to finally get this out.

Also, this is a short story so there's only a few chapters left. I will try my absolute hardest to get something out soon for you all! Thank you for your continued patience with me. You don't know how much it's appreciated this way. I love you all with all my heart! 💕💕

.
.
~S.xx