"I'm going to suck your dick."

"You're going to do what?" Namjoon questions, not sure he's heard me correctly. Im surprised his eyes haven't popped out of their sockets.

"You heard me." I say lowly, embarrassed as I slip my fingers into the waistband of his sweats. "I really don't wanna say it again."

"You said you've never done it before."

"And now I want to."

"Please don't feel like you have to do this, Ky. I don't need it."

"Joon, shut up. Let me do this." I gather the courage to look at him and he's staring right into my damn soul. "Just guide me."

Namjoon sighs, but nods. "Okay."

My heartbeat pounds in my eardrums as he lifts his hips slightly and aids in pulling his pants down. This man was capping real hard because his erection springs to life, begging to be touched. I grab him, stroking him in my hand a few times and earning moans in return. My goodness, his moans are so sexy. I move in closer, not wanting to tease him but not knowing what exactly he wants me to do either. He senses my frustration as he softly caresses my shoulder.

"Just put it in your mouth and bob your head. Tongue is good, teeth are not." He instructs.

I nod, opening my mouth and allowing him access. He lets out another moan, this one longer and lower than the other one. I go down as far as I can but gag and have to come up for air, coughing just a bit.

"Too much." He chuckles. "You don't have to put it all the way in. Go easy Ky."

Go easy. I take him back into the warm confines of my mouth- just over halfway this time- before I'm slowly bobbing my head. I keep my pace, hearing his vocalization above me. I must be doing something right as I suck my cheeks in and swirl my tongue just a bit because I feel his body tensing just a bit, then instantly relaxing.

"Oh fuck, just like that." He eggs on.

Feeling that little shove of confidence that I've been getting recently, I decide to bob my head a little faster. His moans are steady, his head thrown back in pleasure as his hand now rests on my head in an effort to guide me. A warm, salty taste touches my taste buds and I can only assume it's precum. Not a good taste, but not too unpleasant either.

With my cheeks sucked in, I pull back quickly and he falls out of my mouth. He shudders under me, cursing under his breath. I do that a couple times before taking him back into my mouth.

His moans are like music to my ears. It's music that I never knew I needed. I want to hear the sound of him reaching the pinnacle of climax; the sounds of him reeling in bliss and ecstasy. I'm so turned on by not only my actions and his reactions, but my optimism of wanting to pleasure him as well. Now I see what he means: it feels good to pleasure. I don't want him to ever leave my mouth as he's now thrusting upward slightly.

I'm so in tuned with my movements that I barely catch that he's beginning to breathe heavily. I gather that he's close and I come up, pumping him until he cums. His cum runs down the back of my hand as he moans loudly, trying to catch his breath. Im satisfied, seeing the small smile gracing his lips and the small beads of sweat that have accumulated on his forehead.

"I hope that was okay." I say, retrieving my hand.

"More than okay." He says softly. "Very fucking good for your first time."

"Thank you." I smile lightly, clearing my throat. "Um, so I'm going to go wash my hands and brush my teeth. I'll, um, bring you a washcloth."

Namjoon simply nods as I scurry off to the bathroom. I do as I say, washing my hands and brushing my teeth. I go into the linen closet and grab a washcloth, applying soap and water, and taking it back to him. I roll my eyes as soft snores hit my ears. He really fell asleep.

"Jerk." I roll my eyes.

I approach him and clean him off myself. I cover him with the throw he handed to me earlier and sit next to his sleeping form. Once again, I'm left with my thoughts in the silence.

This man and I are more than just friends at this point, but neither of us are ready to admit that. What started as a mere plot to get me extra cash to pay my bills has turned into something completely different. It's still too early to tell, especially considering that we haven't had any physical intercourse. However, that is going to happen rather fucking quickly by the looks of it.

I look over at Namjoon, who has become pretty comfy on my bed. I smile at him before I'm standing and grabbing my pajamas. I make my way into the bathroom to take a shower but not before grabbing my phone and quickly cropping and posting a couple pictures of myself on his JustUs before I change my mind. The faster I do it, the more the account will grow. I can't think about it too much.

--

JustUs app
New post from K & P!

"I guess pink is her color? 👀💕"

New comments loading...

"Umm, yes mamas! 😍"

"Pink is now my favorite color goddamn 🤤"

"You looking like some delicious bubble gum. I just wanna suck on you 😭"

"Weird much? ^ anyways YAS QUEEN! 🔥🔥"

"Damn Kim. Ya lady be fine as hell"

"miss mamas got dat CAKE, my dawg kim b eatin good"

"Solo from the mystery lady????? We won today"

"ma'am pls sit on my face 🥺"

"New subscriber here. I'm def here for you. Got a guy wanting to risk it all"

"^^ she taken bruh"

"My offer still stands if yall ever down for a 3some 👀 nun like bein dicked down while eatin sum pussy 😩 i kno its sweet"

"^ want a 3some wit 2 girls? Das if miss lady in pink agrees to let me n u both snack on her"

"^^^^Yall so thirsty but I want in 🤷🏾‍♀"

"My boi Kim got taste"

"Very disappointed that I'm not seeing who I originally subscribed to 🙄"

"Person above me, right. If I wanted to see sum fat chick I'd go to the nearest McDonald's..."

"^^bitch choke on a fat one. And yo moms a hoe."

"Love seeing haters that can't get Kim mad that she has him. She fine af & I'd be loving on her every second. Bet she getting fucked and sucked on this very second while you mad hoes waiting on his next picture to flick ya clit to. Who's really winning, hm?"

"^You the same person that cleared these hoes the last time, ain't you? 😂 but GIRL, LINK WHERE YOU GOT THAT PIECE 😍🔥"

"you are so sexy damn kim is a lucky man"

"My bi ass is quaking! I want you so bad 😭"

••

Double update because I love the babies! 💕

.
.
~S.xx