The universe has a weird way of putting two people together

Start from the beginning

I hit Cross in the side, "Why would you do that to him?"

He leans into my ear, "Why not."

I roll my eyes, he just laughs. My head turns, and suddenly I stop laughing. My eyes connect with the last person I want to see.

Andreas Chen.

He's standing with some people, wearing a fitted t-shirt and jeans, even with wearing simple clothes he looks so good. His head turns directly in my direction like he knew I was looking at him, he knows the heat of my eyes on his body.

They stay locked on me, even though some guys are trying to get his attention, he ignores them.

Nothing

     Else

       Exists

     But

Andreas

    And

I

I swear I could see every bit of emotion in his black coal eyes. Lust, pain, fear, confusion, and most importantly, eagerness.

His jaw clenched and his head turns to his friends, I could tell from the way his neck moved, that he didn't want to look away from me.

"What are you looking at, pretty girl?" asked John.

"Nothing."

"Nah, you were looking at Andreas Chen. Do you know him?" If you knew why ask.

"We used to be roommates before I moved to the dorms. Well, not just his roommate but everyone's in the house." I explain, so it doesn't seem like I was just living with Andreas like I was only there for him.

"I wouldn't mess with him if I was you, he's a player." Tim chimes in.

Trust me, I know.

"I saw him leaving Juliette's place last night, looking disheveled." John lets me know.

My stomach drops to the ground, Andreas and Juliette? Why did I expect him to be loyal, he's Andreas Chen.

Cross sees the pained look on my face, "Just drop it."

They don't listen to him, instead, they keep going.

"Nah, they couldn't have been fucking, Juliette has been talking to Adam," said Tim.

"Adam Jenson from the tennis team?" asked Cross.

Tim nods his head, "Everyone knows that she's been seeing him and hasn't been much around Chen. Andreas wouldn't be fucking Juliette if he knows about Adam." That sends relief through my belly.

How long has he been not fucking Juliette though? We haven't been talking in weeks, she could have just started hanging with Adam as of three days, and those other days, what were they doing?

The thought of Andreas with another girl, touching her, kissing her, talking dirty to her, fucking her makes me want to throw up.

"I need to use the bathroom; I'll be right back," I say to the guys, Cross lets me go as I walk down the hallway, in this big ass house, trying to find somewhere to cry, and relieve myself.

To get down there, I have to walk past Andreas and his friends, he doesn't look at me, but I do feel a brush of his fingers on my bare thigh, right above my black, satin dress.

I held my breath the whole way down the hall, I won't let him see me fall to pieces in front of him.

Andreas P.O.V-

Fucking hell.

Elizabeth Pratt takes my breath away.

She's wearing her hair down, but it's straight.

I hate that.

She has on a little black mini dress with lace at the top, giving you a clear view of her breast. Paired with the skimpy dress are small black heels.

Cross has his arm wrapped around her shoulder, holding her to him like she was his. I wonder if. . .

No, Elizabeth wouldn't do that, not to me. She almost told me she l- that she l-, whatever she almost told me something serious, she wouldn't have almost said that if she didn't want me.

She is so beautiful, it kills me inside that I can't walk over to her, to feel the goosebumps pop up on her arms as my hands slide down her arms, as she lets out a haughty breath.

I'm dying and the only thing that could save me is Elizabeth Pratt.

Her eyes connect with mine, and I swear I see emotions painted in those memorizing eyes.

Lust, pain, fear, confusion, and most importantly, hate.

She hates me for what I did to her, what I said to her. Those words are like a broken record in my head, taking every piece of happy memories I had with her and ripping them right before my eyes.

I don't want anything more with you.

Messing around was the drive, the sex, mostly.

Then things started to become more serious.

You're. . .distracting me from my studies, I seem to can't focus.

Distracting

Me

A distraction? How could I say those things.

"Andreas."

"Andreas."

"Andreas!"

My eyes tear away from her and onto Juliette and her new boyfriend, or whatever he is, Adam.

"Yeah, I'm here. I was just checking something out." I tell her.

She smirks, "I know you were. I wanted to introduce you to Adam. Adam, this is the greatest guy in the entire world, and one of my best friends, Andreas Chen."

"Nice to meet you." Adam holds out his hand for me to shake, I take it in mine. "Juliette talks about you the most out of all her friends."

"Really," I say, looking thunderstruck.

"Adam, stop! You'll boost his huge ego; you know how jocks are." She puts her hand on his chest, he looks down at it and puts his on top. She smiles so hard when he touched her, that I thought she would blind me.

"You treat her good, Adam. She's a good one." I pinch her cheek like a small child, she swats my hand away.

"Trust me, I know." He kisses her temple. She turns to puddy right in front of my eyes.

I'm so happy for her.

"Andreas, get up here. I need you to blow on my ball!" screamed Doug from the open area space upstairs.

Adam and Juliette both just stare at me.

"It's not what you think," I warn them. "Nice to meet you, Adam. See you guys later."

"You too." I leave the happy couple to whatever happy couples do and walk upstairs to see a ping pong table with red cups on either side, in the shape of a pyramid.

"Took you long enough, now, blow on my ball."

I roll my eyes, and do what he says and blow.