Chapter 69 - Spirit Lure

They are now inside the cave and a barrier surrounded the cave after Lan Xichen repaired the array. The sect leaders sighed in relief but their they also called a doctor immediately.

"Check me! Does it affect my golden core?" A sect leader asked the doctor. The doctor check him up and shook his head.

"It didn't affect your golden core. It's safe!" They all sigh again in relief. The Gusu Lan  Disciples supported Lan Qiren while Lan Xichen went to Jiang Cheng who he supported immediately. Lan Zhan went to Wei Ying and hold his hand. Lan Qiren looked at his two nephews with dismay. They turned into a cut sleeves. How can he face his brother when they saw each other in the afterlife?

"Wei Wuxian! Fix this mess! This is your plan to ruin us all!" Su She said angrily. Wei Ying looked at him and point himself.

"Me? Why did it became my fault? How did it became my plan?" Wei Ying asked and squinted his eyes to Su She.

"You kidnapped all the disciples and trap us here, Isn't that your form of revenge on us?" Su She said and it convinced the other sect leaders.

"Yeah! Is this what you also did before?"

"Yeah the siege!"

"You killed a lot of people!"

"Wei Wuxian! Undo the spell now before we throw you to the fierce corpses!" Su She said and was about to raise hi sword when Lan Zhan was faster to unsheath his sword. Su She stopped and gulped when he felt the tip of Bichen was on his throat. Wei Ying stopped him.

"Lan Zhan..." Wei Ying shook his head. Lan Zhan sheath the sword back to his hilt. Wei Ying looked at Su She.

"I don't have any slightest Idea how to seal off your Spiritual Energy in small amount of time. Also, if I plan to kill you all, I should've also seal the juniors disciples Spiritual Energy," Wei Ying said and sighed and sat on the stairs so he can think of a solution. Su She will drag Wei Ying down in the mud.

"Wei Wuxian! Don't make us stupid! We all know how you do things!" Su She said. Jiang Cheng squinted his eyes before he rolled it.

"Why do you keep on blaming it to Wei Wuxian? Are you hiding something?" Jiang Cheng said. Lan Jingyi nodded.

"Yeah! You're acting weird! Pinning all the blame on Wei Qianbei when he didn't do anything wrong. You should be thankful that you're still alive, Hanguang Jun can be pretty scary!" Lan Jingyi said and shuddered. When he remembered Hanguang Jun's glare on him. Su She nervously looked at everyone.

"Also, why would it be Wei Qianbei when he saved us just now before you came. He was so broke that he rely on Hanguang Jun. Why would he hire a lot of masked people to kidnap us?" Ouyang Zizhen said. The people started to think it was weird. Wei Ying didn't know if he'll cry or laugh because of what Ouyang Zizhen said but he choose to shut his mouth instead.

"Don't be stupid! He's acting like a good guy so that you can view him as a good person who didn't do anything wrong! Don't forget what he did before? Do you remember what your parents who took care of him, Sect leader Jiang? Your parent's death is his fault, isn't it?" Su She said and looked at Jiang Cheng. If he can't change their views to Wei Wuxian, then he'll use the experience of other people with him. Jin Guangyao asked to kidnap all heirs and take them to the burial mounds and so the sect leaders then blame their deaths on Wei Ying but it seems that it won't happen. The juniors are protecting him. Jiang Cheng clicked his tongue and looked at Su She.

"Moling Sect leader, we all both know that the Wens and his troops are the real killers of my parents and it has nothing to do with him. Also, why drag my deceased family? Moling Sect leader, I hope you're not thinking anything," Jiang Cheng said and crossed his arms. It sounds disrespectful to Jiang Cheng. "Also, before pointing to Wei Wuxian, think of yourself. I am no good when it comes to music but you played too horribly that my ears almost bleed out! You have so many mistakes on your songs that- wait a minute..."