Chapter 63 - Jealous Lan Zhan

Warning: smut ahead.

"Lan er gege, what did I do?" Wei Ying was so confused when he heard him that his husband will punish him. But Lan Zhan didn't replied. Wei Ying tried to untie his hands that being knotted by his husband's forehead ribbon but it was too tight and it's hard to untie it in his position. "Lao gong! What did I do?" But Lan Zhan didn't say anything. Until they arrived their designated room. Lan Zhan put the his husband to their bed. They've prepared the room and put a lot, I mean... A LOT of silencing talisman so no can hear them whatever they do. "Lan zha-"

Lan Zhan kissed Wei Ying a little forceful than the usual. Lan Zhan cages Wei Ying in his embrace and deeper the kiss. Wei Ying smiled and enjoyed their kiss until Lan Zhan bit his lower lip hard. Wei Ying pulled and pouted at Lan Zhan. He can taste the blood in his mouth.

"Lan Zhan! You're so hard on me! Why bit me harshly!" Wei Ying said annoyed. Lan Zhan looked at him emotionless but quite proud of his work.

"I told you, I will punish you," Lan Zhan said and started to disrobed Wei Ying but he to get out of Lan Zhan's hold.

"Lan Zhan! I don't want it to do it with you today! Answer me! Why would I be punished? I didn't do anything wrong!" Wei Ying said and glared at his husband. Lan Zhan wasn't at least intimidated right now, he neared his face to Wei Ying's ears and whispered to his ears.

"You're quite eager to rescue Qin Su earlier. You made me jealous, Wei Ying." The hot breath of Lan Zhan made Wei Ying to get all hot. The sensitivity of his ears made him aroused. He made Lan Zhan get jealous. A little muddledheaded, he looked at Lan Zhan.

"Really, Lan Zhan? Just because of that? I-" Lan Zhan bit Wei Ying's ears and licked his earlobes. Wei Ying let out a whimper and closed his eyes. "Lan Zhan..."

"Is that woman beautiful?" Lan Zhan asked as he kissed Wei Ying's neck ans sucked it. A moan escape from Wei Ying's lips.

"No..." Wei Ying can't think straight at all. The pleasure and arousal is giving him in. His lower part is so alive and wanted some attention. He wanted Lan Zhan to give his little buddy some attention.

"Do you like that woman, Wei Ying?" Lan Zhan asked as his kiss went down to Wei Ying's collar bone. Leaving his marks all over it. Wei Ying arched his back like he was offering himself to his husband.

"No... No... I don't," Wei Ying replied with a moan. Lan Zhan moves his hand on every part of Wei Ying.

"You did the same thing with Mianmian. Is she that pretty?" Lan Zhan is full of jealousy right now. He remembered what happened in Xuanwu Cave. Wei Ying groaned when he felt Lan Zhan bit his nipples. Instead of getting hurt, he felt pleasure.

"Who is Mianmian?" Wei Ying has a bad memory and his head if full of Lan Zhan right now that he can't even think straight and think who is Mianmian.

"Wei Ying, I am a very jealous man... and I don't want to share you with others," Lan Zhan said truthfully and looked at Wei Ying seriously. Wei Ying panted as he looked at Lan Zhan. He can see the sadness in his husband's eyes. He didn't know that his husband is like that person, he only know Lan Zhan being a cold person and would ignore you and get angry at you if you done something he doesn't like.

"Lan Zhan, untie me," Wei Ying said firmly looking straight at Lan Zhan. The latter thought Wei Ying is angry and it seems like Lan Zhan can think rationally right now so he untied Wei Ying but he was surprised when Wei Ying cupped his face and kissed him deep. Then they pulled apart, there is a string of saliva between them. Wei Ying smirked and caress both Lan Zhan's cheeks.

"Lan er gege, no matter what, in my eyes, you're the only beautiful. I will only flirt with you, kiss you, make love with you and most importantly, it doesn't matter if you get jealous because I will feel the same way. I don't want to share you either," Wei Ying said and kissed Lan Zhan's cheeks down to his neck. Lan Zhan's ears turned pink. "Heck, I wanted to rip off all those hands who will touch you. Scrape all those eyes who looked at you with adoration and love. You're only mine and mine alone, Lan er gege. Even if all woman flaunted in front me, there is no match for you, Lao gong."

All Lan Zhan's insecurities melted away with Wei Ying's assuring words. Lan Zhan kissed Wei Ying with a lot of passion and love. And Wei Ying kissed him back with the same intensity. Lan Zhan hover over Wei Ying and deepned the kiss caressing every part of Wei Ying. The latter moaned loudly and tried to disrobed his husband too, which he manage  to do it. Lan Zhan's hand traveled to Wei Ying's hard length that was standing proudly. He rubbed his own length along with his and started to stroke them both.

"Lan Zhan, faster... I want to c*m!" Wei Ying moaned and hugged his husband. Lan Zhan played with his ears using his lips and tongue. He hummed and did what Wei Ying told him. He fast his stroking face so that they will c*m together and after a few strokes, Lan Zhan and Wei Ying c*m together in their stomach. Mixing together. Wei Ying panted and smile. "That was so amazing, Lan Zhan!"

"Mn." Then Lan Zhan started to busy himself by kissing and sucking Wei Ying's nipples and using their c*m, he prepared Wei Ying's entrance. Wei Ying whimpered as he felt Lan Zhan's finger inside him.

"Lan Zhan... wait... I am still sensitive..." Wei Ying said as he clung to Lan Zhan. "Lao gong please wa- mng...." Wei Ying moaned when Lan Zhan hit his good spot. "There... Lan Zhan... soo good..."

"Mn... Wei Ying so good." Lan Zhan continued to pleasure Wei Ying as he entered another finger inside him. When he felt that Wei Ying is ready, he removed his hand and hover over Wei Ying kissed him and entered Wei Ying.

"Ahh... Lan Zhan... Soo big..." Wei Ying moaned. Lan Zhan picked up his pace and went in and out of Wei Ying fast and leaving a lot of marks claiming Wei Ying as his. The latter liked how possesive his husband is and wanted more from Lan Zhan. "Lan Zhan faster... that... ugh... Soo good... more..."

"Wei Ying..." Lan Zhan hold Wei Ying's waist and pounded on Wei Ying hard and fast. He wanted them both to reach the climax. It was a good feeling for Lan Zhan if Wei Ying and him climax at the same time.

"Lan Zhan... more... fast and deep..."

"Mn... Will do what... Wei Ying said..." Lan Zhan moaned. Wei Ying was clenching him to tight that he almost c*m. "Wei Ying relax..."

"I am trying too... but you're soo good... I'm almost! Ahh..." Wei Ying said and hugged Lan Zhan tight and bit his husband's ear. The fast pace leave Wei Ying breathless. He will be lying if he didn't feel hurt at all when Lan Zhan put it in because he is so big but the pleasure is too immense and it over power the pain. Like he wanted more of it. He became so addicted even if it hurts for a few minutes.

"Wei Ying... almost... uhh..." lan Zhan whispered and pounded on Wei Ying fast.

"Inside... Lan Zhan... insi- mng...." Then Wei Ying c*mm*d again together with Lan Zhan who came inside him deeply and made him full. Lan Zhan slump his body to Wei Ying and the latter hugged him tight and kissed his husband's forehead.

"That was the best, Lan Zhan! But can I be forgiven already? I am too tired now... I wanted to sleep," Wei Ying said cutely and looked at Lan Zhan. The latter was still inside him and was surprised when his husband's length became hard again. Wei Ying's mouth hang open. "Seriously Lan Zhan!"

"You're still in punishment..." And again, Lan Zhan devoured our Black Coloured Rabbit.

🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇
A/n: two smut in 2 chapters... My goodness! My head is screaming!!! SAVE UP FOR THE FUTURE CHAPTERS!!! It says and I will udpate tomorrow.. hopefully I get some brain rest... hahaha

Pardon my English, grammatical errors and Spelling. See you soon, lovelies!