Chapter 56 - Facing their Enemy

Wei Ying massaged his back. He teased and teased Lan Zhan so he can't complain. He also enjoyed it. He looked at his husband who was ignoring him for a while now. He can only laugh, his husband is pouting and he knows that Lan Zhan also blames himself for choosing to succumb to his lust than to resist. They are now eating their breakfast and Lan Zhan was drinking his tea.

"It's fine Lan Zhan... don't pout! Do you want me to kiss you?" Lan Zhan ignore him. Wei Ying smiled and run his fingers to Lan Zhan's cheeks. "Lao gong, looked at me! Don't ignore your husband!" But Lan Zhan resisted this time even though he wants to be kissed by his Wei Ying. Wei Ying snort and shake his head then he stood up. "Okay then... Lao gong doesn't want to look at me, maybe I'll just look for someone else to tease." Wei Ying was about to leave but Lan Zhan stopped him and kissee Wei Ying on the lips and cage Wei Ying to his embrace. Wei Ying smiled on his mind. He won.

"No... Only me..." Lan Zhan said and whispered to Wei Ying. Wei Ying nodded and hugged Lan Zhan in return.

"Yes, only Lan Zhan!" Wei Ying kissed Lan Zhan on the cheeks. Then they heard a knock on the door.

"Wei Wuxian, stop flirting with Lan Wangji! Get out and we're going!" Wei Ying made face and sighed. He pulled from the hugged and opened the door. Wei Ying is wearing a white robe instead of his usual black robes. He was wearing white robes the whole time since he doesn't have other robes other than the one his grandmother prepared for him. Jiang Cheng looked at him from head to toe before frowning.

"Why are you frowning Jiang Cheng? Is there something bad about I am wearing?" Wei Ying looked at his own robe and he can't see anything bad on it. But he was surprised when Jiang Cheng give him a clothes.

"Even if you eloped with Lan Wangji before in the body of Mo Xuanyu, you're not married in this body and you're still a part of Yunmeng! Wear this!" Jiang Cheng said. Wei Ying was so surprised. He looked at Lan Zhan then to the clothes Jiang Cheng handed. But he knows this clothes... The familiar Lotus Crest on the front of the robes, it was official Jiang's robe. The main family's official robe.

"Jiang Cheng, this is the main family's robe!" Wei Ying said. Jiang Cheng snorted.

"It was in father's room with your name on it. Of course I must give it to you. And before you use the robes of Gusu Lan after your marriage with Lan Wangji, You should wear the Yunmeng Jiang first! You're the first disciple of the Yunmeng and our brother, you should wear the robes!" Jiang Cheng said and looked away.

"Jiang Cheng..." Wei Ying is speechless. He wanted to be part of the Jiang Family but he knows he can't since Yi Ziyuan doesn't like the sound of him being a part of thier family. Can he really wear the robes?

"Wei Wuxian, quit staring at the robes and wear it. You deserve it!" Jiang Cheng said and walked away leaving the robes to Wei Ying. Th1oey closed the door and looked at the robes. Wei Ying is debating what to do. Lan Zhan looked at Wei Ying, even though he likes to see Wei Ying in color white, it's his husband decision first.

"What do you think, Lan Zhan?" Wei Ying asked. Lan Zhan looked at the robes and then to Wei Ying.

"I like Wei Ying in everything but I still like you to wear whatever you choose," Lan Zhan said. Wei Ying smiled and kissed his husband.

"Lan Zhan is really the best!"

After a few minutes, Wei Ying and Lan Zhan came down. The other have been waiting for them and got bored when they saw Wei Ying shocked was evident in their face. Wei Ming looked at his brother amused and Jiang Cheng felt pride in his chest. Wei Ying wears the official violet robes with the lotus crest and he tied his hair to his usual ponytail with his red hair tie ribbon. Wei Ying wanted to experience once to have this robes and Lan Zhan agreed to him because in the future, he needs to wear Gusu Lan robes even though he doesn't like it but he has too. If only he has his old robes.