Chapter 64 - Something Is Wrong

The next day, Lan Zhan looked so refreshed while Wei Ying is so haggard and aching all over the place. His nipples hurt too because of the constant sucking of his husband throught their love making. When they got out, they notice a lot of people or more like the servants are gossiping to each other. Lan Zhan and Wei Ying looked at each other before calling one servant near them.

"If you may, can I ask what is wrong? You guys are like bees gossiping to each other," Wei Ying asked. The servant bowed and apologize.

"I am sorry, my Lord its just that..." the servant is uncertain or more like she was embarrassed. Wei Ying blinked. Lan Zhan just observed her. "The esteemed guest, Zewu Jun and sect leader Jiang was seen yesterday night, together and... um...."

"And?" Lan Zhan looked at Wei Ying before the servant.

"Can you fetch us our breakfast and we'll eat in our room. Also, inform your master, Jin Zixuan that we'll be in our room. If they need us, they can just look for us in our room, thank you." Lan Zhan pulled Wei Ying to their room. The Servant bowed and went away to do what the esteemed Hanguang Jun said. Wei Ying blinkes and looked at his husband.

"Lan Zhan, you know that we can eat with them? Besides, I am a little curious. What did Jiang Cheng and Zewu Jun did last night," Wei Ying said with a smile on his face. He was thinking of doing something or thinking of a tease to Jiang Cheng. But Hanguang Jun knew what they did. Clearly, he can see in his brother's eyes that his patience is wearing thin and wanted to jump towards Jiang Cheng.

"They did what we alway do everyday," Lan Zhan said. Wei Ying stiffened and looked at his husband who already closed their room door.

"WHAT?! JIANG CHENG GOT LAID?!" Wei Ying yelled shocked. Lan Zhan nodded and sat down on a chair. "Wait?! How did you know? Did your brother told you?" Lan Zhan shook his head.

"It was clearly on my brother's eyes. He looked at Jiang Cheng the same way I looked at you," Lan Zhan said and looked at Wei Ying. Wei Ying pursed his lips then smiled.

"Really, what look?" Lan Zhan held Wei Ying's neck and pulled him to  kiss him on his lips.

"A look with love..." then he bit Wei Ying's lower lip but not enough to make it bleed but it aroused Wei Ying. "And wanted to devour you."

Jiang Cheng laid on the bed on his stomach. His back was aching and he can't sit properly. There are so many things to do but he's on the bed and can't walk without limping. Lan Xichen doesn't know what to do. He sat beside him and tried to massaged Jiang Cheng's back but the younger Jiang glared at him. Clearly doesn't want to be touched.

"I am sorry, Ah Cheng." Jiang Cheng rolled his eyes and looked at Lan Xichen.

"What are you saying sorry about? Are you regretting what happened last night?" Jiang Cheng asked. Lan Xichen shook his head.

"Of course not! I don't! I love... it... but you're hurt!" Lan Xichen said and massaged his temples. He really should control his urges or it could be worst the next time.

"It's fine!! I am not weak. Besides.... I also love it." Jiang Cheng buried his blushing face on the pillow. Lan Xichen looked at him and smiled widely. Happiness surged in his heart. He was happy to know that Jiang Cheng is his and his lover. And last night was the best night for him. Lan Xichen stood up.

"Then, I'll ask a servant to bring us food." Jiang Cheng nodded and waved his hand then massaged his back. Lan Xichen went out and some servants gossiping which made Lan Xichen to get uncomfortable but he went to a nearby servant and he heard what they are talking about.

"I've heard them yesterday night, It was quite loud also It was obvious that Zewu Jun and Sect Leader Jiang has feelings for each other. So, You can guess what happened last night." Lan Xichen's face turned red. They were too exposed and loud last night. With a red face, he still went to the gossiping servant.