Chapter 15 - Within their grasp

Wei Ying stayed with Mo Lian who was unconcious and being treated by healers. He found out the that her wounds have poisons so he was restless.

"Will you be able to heal her?" The healers looked at Wei Ying with helplessness. How can they sure her when he was asking every two seconds.

"Wei Ying," Lan Zhan called and hold his shoulders. Wei Ying looked at him as if his nervouness lessened. Lan Zhan looked at the healers and nodded. He pulled Wei Ying out of the room by pulling his collar.

"Lan Zhan, I need to make sure that my sister is okay!" Wei Ying exclaimed. Lan Zhan looked at him and sighed.

"Let them do their work, Wei Ying." Wei Ying paces left and right. Even if the worry he felt lessen, since he's responsible for her when she became his sister he can't stop himself. Lan Zhan just looked at Wei Ying then he noticed Lan Sizhui and Lan Jingyi in the stairs. When they got Lan Zhan's attention they immediately went down. Lan Zhan looked at Wei Ying before leaving. Wei Ying noticed that Lan Zhan left, and he knows that Lan Zhan will check the Gusulan Disciples. Wei Ying just looked at the door and sighed before crossing his arms.

"Hanguang Jun, is Lady Mo okay?" Lan Jingyi asked when Lan Zhan went to them. Lan Zhan keep his mouth shut meaning that he doesn't know the situation inside.

"How about Mo qianbei? He should eat or drink a little," Lan Sizhui said and looked at the stairs with a worried look on his face. Lan Zhan saw the worry in Lan Sizhui.

"Leave him to me. Go and rest." Lan Zhan said emotionless and walked to the front desk and requested food for 2 people. Lan Zhan came back to them. "Tomorrow, go home."

Lan Sizhui and Lan Jingyi looked at each other before saluting and bow, "Yes, Hanguang Jun. Good night." Lan Zhan left and went back to Wei Ying.

Lan Zhan went back to Wei Ying. Wei Ying is standing near the door and his eyes are closed. Lan Zhan's eyes didn't leave his gaze on Wei Ying as if he can't believe that Wei Ying is in front of him now. Alive and breathing. When he recieves the news from his brother, he felt his heart beat again. His heart is filled with anticipation on seeing him.

"Wanji, Jiang Wanyin sent a message. He saw Wei Gongzi and brought him to Yunmeng."

He wants to go right away. Go to Wei Ying's side and be with him, spoil him and shower him with affection and love. When he saw him, his breath hitched and heart thump faster. He wants to hold him tight, so tight that he won't ever let go.a When he held his hand, he knew that this person was certainly his Wei Ying. His Wei Ying that he's been waiting for 16 years. He denied that Wei Ying's dead because in his heart he knows Wei Ying is alive even though people keeps on telling him that he's gone, he never believe them. Now that Wei Ying is in front of him, this time, he will never let him go. He will keep him safe unlike before. He will believe and trust his words even if no one will. He will prioritize him more than other people, more than his life. He will follow Wei Ying everywhere he goes.

The healers came out of the room and Wei Ying stand up straight and approached them.

"How was it?" Wei Ying asked. The healers smile and bowed.

"She's going to be fine, Gongzi. The Lady just needs a rest and she will be better after a few days of bed rest." Wei Ying sighed in relief and walked inside the room to come to his sister's side. While Lan Zhan thanked the healers and paid them for their services. Lan Zhan saw Wei Ying sat beside his sister's side when he came inside the room. He still wonder how Wei Ying met this girl and how Wei Ying becomes Mo Xuanyu and had his memories.

Wei Ying can feel Lan Zhan's gaze and he was nervous. He didn't know what to do at all. His fist clenched and shakily sighed deeply. There is a familiar heartache in his heart. He wants to hug Lan Zhan but he was afraid to be rejected. He wants to hold Lan Zhan's hand but he was afraid that Lan Zhan will shove it away. He wants to be embraced by him but he was afraid that Lan Zhan doesn't feel the same way. Actually, he was happy to see him nearby. Lan Zhan was his pillar of support. He still think of him as his life long confidant, also the one he loves the most, and the one he wants to spend his life with. Can he touch the held of Lan Zhan's white robes as if that's a reminder that at least in his life, he once held the one he love? Just one fanstasy in his mind?

He shook his head. No, he should not let the fear take him. When did he fear Lan Zhan to shove him away? He always got rejected by Lan Zhan when he tries to get close to him so why not do the same thing as before? At least he have his chances! He can also stole a kiss on the lips from him if he tried. Well, he died once so in this second time, he will try to woo him! Even if he got rejected, he won't regret it since he tried.

After all, he's Wei Ying. The Yiling Patriarch and the Mischievious troublemaker in Gusu. Should he add in his information, future seducer of the young twin jades of Gusulan Sect? He shook his head and chuckled. He heard a knock on the door so he turned. Lan Zhan opened the door and food was delivered inside the room. He saw Lan Zhan thanked the waiter and gives a tip. He stood up and walked in the table and saw some leafy foods which he knows Lan Zhan eats and some meats that he can get a whiff of spice, a type of food he likes. Also a jar of wine. He didn't expect Lan Zhan to order a wine.

"Woah! Lan Zhan, what's gotten into you and you ordered a wine?" Lan Zhan looked at him first before sitting on the chair. He did the same. He already feel the hunger. Lan Zhan started to put meat on his plate which surprised him but he chuckled and let Lan Zhan do what he wants. He eats and drink the wine happily. Nothing beats eating together with the one you love.

Drinking wine with a beauty beside him.

🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇
A/n: a failed drama and angst... I suddenly remember, Wei Ying is always bright and loveable. He is the type of person who will turn sadness into happiness. Or its Just how I view him. Anyways, pardon my English, grammatical errors and spellings. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and See you guys soon! Don't forget to share, vote, comment and follow. Have lots of love!