Chapter 62 - Ah Cheng and Ah Huan

Warning: Smut on later part. XiCheng CP. If not a fan, Please look away and skip.

All of them left the main room and welcomed Jin Guangyao and Qin Su with smiles. Jin Guangyao smiled widely when he saw Lan Xichen but instead of warm smile that the older Lan always have, he was greeted by a cold smile from Lan Xichen. He was wondering why he was giving him that cold smile but he shrugged it off thinking that he might be disgusted by Jiang Cheng's presence. Qin Su on the other hand was pale and looked like she was sick but she is smiling while holding the hand of little Jin Mei. Wei Ying was wearing a mask behind Jiang Cheng.

"Er ge, you're here," Jin Guangyao said. Lan Xichen noddded.

"I am here to talk to Sect Leader Jiang," Lan Xichen said truthfully but of course he hid the truth that he knows what is Jin Guangyao's crime. Jiang Cheng saw a split of a second glare came from Jin Guangyao but he ignore it. He doesn't care about him because he's not intimidated.

"Madam Qin, I want to invite you to have a night in our estate. I hope you don't mind, Liangfan-zun." Jiang Yanli smiled to Jin Guangyao with her usual smile. The unsuspecting Jin Guangyao nodded with a smile.

"It was fine, I came here accompany them. Jin Mei seemed eager to spend time with Qin Su," said Jin Guangyao and smiled at Qin Su. The woman's smile wavered for a second and nodded. Jin Mei widely smiled and nodded.

"Yes! I wanted to spend time with Aunty Su!" Jin Mei said. Jin Guangyao nodded and looked at Lan Xichen.

"Do you want me to ready your usual room?" Lan Xichen flinched the same as Qin Su. No wonder why Lan Xichen's usual room is near to their room is because Jina Guangyao can easily come to Lan Xichen's room. Have a chat and drink tea together. Lan Xichen's smile almost collapsed.

"It's fine, I might stay here. I wanted to spend time with Jiang Wanyin more and talk about other things concerning the disciples studying at Cloud Recesses," Lan Xichen's excuse. But it seems like he doesn't want to give up.

"They why don't the three of us talk about it. You can bring Hanguang Jun and your first disciple, Li Ying with you, Jiang Wanyin?" Jin Guangyao suggested. Jin Guangyao won't let them have a time together. He needs to destroy whatever the two has. Lan Xichen doesn't know what to say, he was kind of annoyed that this person can't read what he wanted to convey. Wei Ying felt the tension started to build up and he wanted to break it out. But when he was about to say something, his husband speak up.

"I believe that is not possible," Lan Zhan said. They all looked at him. "Xiongzhang..." then Lan Xichen immediately knows what to do.

"You mean you have something to discuss with me?" Lan Zhan nodded. Lan Xichen furrowed his eyebrows. "Is it something serious?" Again Lan Zhan nodded. Lan Xichen looked at Jin Guangyao and apologetically smiled. "I'm sorry, it seems like Wangji has something to say urgently. Can we discuss it in the future?" Lan Xichen said.

"It seems like it was really important, then we should do it. Also, it was getting late. I will tell the attendants-"

"Ah Yao, let me host their stay in my estate so as Zewu Jun. Hanguang Jun will stay here too," Jin Zixuan said. Jin Guangyao looked at his brother and nodded. He seemed disappointed but then he let it go. After some pleasentaries, Jin Guangyao and his enterouge left. They immediately closed the gates and put a barier. Jiang Yanli hold Qin Su's shoulders.

"Are you okay? You're super pale!" Jiang Yanli exclaimed. Qin Su nodded with a smile.

"Yes, thank you for your concern. I am fine," Qin Su said but she put her hand on her mouth as if she wanted to vomit. Jiang Yanli took her to a room. All of them sighed but Wei Ying was so surprised when Lan Zhan hold his wrist and tied with it using Lan Zhan's forehead ribbon.