Chapter 33: He's Too Easy

UNEDITED

Han Ji Pyeong

It was quite into the night when I clocked off. I needed some thoughts out of my head for the day. But as soon as I reach my car and started to drove out of SandBox. Thoughts of her filled my head involuntarily.

I just let those thoughts flow through while I drive back home, thinking 'I should prolly have some strong wine before going to bed today'.

I don't really like how quickly I got used to her presence that as soon as reach Han River, my head turns to the area where we met. How quickly I smile whenever I order coffee these days. How quickly I pushed her away.

Once I reached back home I took out the wine, not even changing my clothes or showering, but my first thought was to fill my system with alcohol.

"I don't know anymore..." I mumbled to myself as I knocked back another glass of the bitter yet sweet drink.

I think I drank too much because as soon as I'm somewhat conscious, I realise that I'be been on a call with someone.

"Hello?"

"...."

"Han Directornim"

"... I'm sorry. But I love someone else."

"... Excuse me?"

"Everytime she's in front of me I freeze and then the next second I realize she's not mine, and I-"

"Han Director-"

"And everytime I see you I keep thinking,,, that if I didnt lie to her in the first place,, maybe just maybe?...."

Words were just spilling out and I couldn't control them anymore.

"...."

"And now I have to attend her wedding- ha-"

"....."

".... I'm such a bad person"

"...."

"Yeobusayo?... Can you hear me?"

"Han Directornim...."

"Huh? I was sure that-... Hehe but your voice is a bit different"

"I wavered Han Directornim."

I pulled the phone away from me to check who was on the other end, and the words 'SEO DAL MI' were written quite obviously that I almost slapped myself.

But her words then registered.

She wavered?

"Ne?"

".... Han ditectornim, I did somehwat have feelings for you"

"Ah...."

.

.

.

.

.

.

===================================

HAHAHAHAHA APRIL FOOLS

This didnt happen btw. I'll delete this chapter once April fools is over HAHAHAHA BUT IGOTCHUUU. *victory dance*