Chapter 30: He Finally Lost It

UNEDITED

>> Playlist: Get Ready by D'tour<<

Kim Hara

"Alright, let's conclude this meeting. Reminder that the 13th sandbox residency program starts in 3 days, we have alot of interesting camdidates this year too so please do look after them!", Yoon Taepyonim said before ending the meeting. The meeting was for the mentorship program and what we could help the candidates with and what we couldn't.

After the conclusion if the meeting we gathered our things and went out. It was almost lunch time right now, the meeting was linger than I expected, so I decided to call up the guys later and see if they wanted to catch lunch.

"Kim Directornim, wait!", someone called out while I was leaving, making me turn to look back only to find Yoon Taepyonim in the room.

"Ne, may I help you?", I asked turning around fully to listen to her.

"Anyeo, I just wanted to ask because heard that 2STO was sending over 2 representatives?"

"Yes that right, we have another representative from our local branch but they're going to take a while to arrive. I'm sure they'll be here before the start of program", I answered her confidently, much different from my current state of mind. Alex said he would assign someone soon but I don't even know if the person is a he it a she and I sure as hell have no idea when they're arriving.

They better be here by the start of the program or its your head on the platter Alex.

"Oh is it? Thats good! I was a bit worried that we have to find another mentor with this short amount of time", she laughed it off, and I laughed with her, stressfully. After that we went our own ways.

Some part of me was a bit nervous about running into coffee-nim again however I just decided to walk out of this building as fast as possible. So thats what I did. Once the elevator hit the lobby floor, I yeeted out of there to the open area. Once I was safely outside, I let out a breath of air I didnt know I was holding and took out my phone to TeX the guys.

'I'm at SandBox right now, if anyone havent had their lunch wanna come with?' I texted in the group chat, while aimlessly walking around. Not long after that, I got a notification from Chul San that they'll be down in a few minutes. With that I told them my location and decided to wait here.

"Looks like you came back to Korea, Kim Hara-ssi..", a voice startled me all of a sudden. I looked up from my phone to find coffee-nim just standing in front of me with his hands in his pockets.

And damn does he look good. I only thought he was cute but hot damn...

I felt my jaw go lax from a mix of shock and nervousness. My first thought was to run so my reaction was to look around subtly searching for good exit in an open space might I add.

"Kim Hara-ssi?", he called out again. This time at a much closer distance. He was only a few feets away from me. My brain was processing this slowly but I still wanted to maintain my confidence so I answered him.

"Yeah, since 2STO decided to join the mentorship program this year too", I said, as maintained eye contact with him. I watched him nodding his head as if he already knew this fact. After that it was just a star in fest.

He's curious

I could almost see the curiosity behind his eyes. And since this silence was killing me, to hell with embarrassments.

Before he got to say anything that would have probably led us going seperate ways, I spoke my mind first.

"Han Directornim, did you have your lunch yet?", his eyebrows raised slightly in surprise yet I maintained my smiling expression.

"Haven't yet", he finally answered. My smile got an inch wider at this. I was probably smiling with my eyes too.

"Then would you like to have lunch with me?", I asked boldly. He seemed to be thinking about it so I added supporting words, "I'm not really well versed with the restaurants around the area either...".

"Sure", he answered, smiling. It was my turn to raise my eyebrows, the answer caught me off guard for a second there but I quickly regained my composure when he started walking away. Before I could ask where he was going he answered.

"Let's go, restaurants around this area are always full during lunch time", he said as he was walking away.

"Ne!", I replied, with a hint of excitement underneath my tone. I quickly sent a text to the group chat to cancel our plans hoping they let me go just this once as I trailed after him.

I hope he doesn't notice I'm purposely following behind him cause his figure from the back is no joke... I wonder...

HUSH STELLA. LET'S KEEP OUR INNOCENCE... for now.

*****************

Yong San

"Oh? Noona said she has a sudden meeting with someone else just now..." Chul San voice out as we were gathering our stuff to head out for lunch. Most of us were confused at the sudden change of plans but we decided to let it go and eat at our regular place instead.

Me, Chul San, and Sa Ha-nim were walking out together while Do San and Dal Mi-ssi were getting their cars from the basement for the ride, when I spotted two familiar figures walking away together. One in front of the other.

By the time I figured out who they were they were out of sight. I turned to Chul San and Sa Ha-nim but they were busy in their own couple bubble they didn't seem to realize.

I let out a slight laugh while mumbling under my breath. "I wish I had a sudden meeting too right now~ haisss", just as I said it my eyes caught another figure walking away seeming to be busy talking on the phone, not noticing the world around her.

"But my sudden meeting is busy with other things....", I mumbled again, sighing deeply.

"Ya! we are going to eat soon why are you sighing so much?", Chul San asked.

".... I also want a sudden meeting....", I replied him, opting to look around and noticing how spring is almost here. However I could still hear Chul San in my surrounding going;

"...He finally lost it"

=============================

A/N: I'M CURED!! also I feel as if my writing improved??? Just me? Kaytqsbye!

I've been reading a lot lately and I found a story called 'The Con Theory' which is SOOOO good I love the writing!!! Check it out it's in my 'Stories Worth Reading' reading list!

I hope you haven't forgotten our ritual! Lemme remind you...

Vote if you liked it

Comment if you loved it

Share if you love HOMETOWN CHA CHA CHA coz I do 😍😍

(P.S. my love for KSH is just overflowing to the point I had to write this chap (T▽T))