Chapter 13

Chapter 13

I woke up gasping for air

I woke up gasping for air. I looked outside the window and it is still dark. Gosh panaginip lang naman pala.

It's just a dream yet it felt like it really happened. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Calm down Jasmine, it was just a dream you can breathe now.

I opened my eyes and decided to go outside to take a fresh air. I got up from the bed and walked my way to my balcony. I lean on the railings and looked up the sky. The moon is shining brightly together with the stars. What a nice view it is. A smile unconsciously appears on my lips. I wonder what it feels like to be a star.

I was just busy looking up the sky when I heard the gate opened. I looked at it and Kira's car came into the view. Instead of excitement I felt nervous. What if my dream came true? I shrugged it off and decided to go downstairs.

I picked up my phone from the bedside table and walked out of my room. I made my way downstairs and when I made it down the same time the door opened revealing Kira. All by himself. I sighed in relief.

He was locking the door when I decided to approach him. I hug him from the back and he got surprised by that but then he immediately relax. He turned around to face me and hug me back.

"I see someone missed me hmmm?" He's teasing me again. Of course I missed him.

"No I don't miss you Mister." I joked on him but I think he take it seriously cause his expression immediately changed.

"Is that so? So you're enjoying that I'm not here for the past few days?" He tell me annoyed. Did he just really take it seriously? I flicked his nose and kissed him on his lips and that makes him smile.

"Silly, of course I do miss you. I'm just kidding okay? Don't take it seriously." I rolled my eyes at him. He snuggled into my neck and inhale my scent. The fuck? What if I smell bad? Edi nahimatay siya.

"I'm sorry honey." I just hummed softly in response. "I'm sorry if ngayon lang ako nakauwi. I just finished all the things that is needed to be finished there so I can make time for you without being disturbed." He told me softly before pulling away from the hug and looked straight into my eyes.

"It's okay really" I smiled at him. He then started leaning closer to me and when our lips met I closed my eyes and responded to his kisses. Gosh I missed him so much.

He picked me so I encircled my legs in his torso and he started walking upstairs. He walked straight to his room not breaking our kisses and laid me down on his bed. He break the kiss and looked at me.