Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I sneaked out of the house carefully not to be notice by the maids that are still awake

I sneaked out of the house carefully not to be notice by the maids that are still awake. I was holding the rope with me. When I made it out without being seen by anyone I let out a deep sigh.

I walked to our backyard and approached the tree there. I climb on it before tying up the rope in one of the thick branch. I checked it if it is tied up properly, I don't want to risk the chance that it'll break later. I guess this is it.

I know my parents are still awake by now but I don't care if they saw me. I bet they'll be happy if I did it.

I look up the sky and a sad smile appeared on my lips. I guess this will be the last. I'm sorry if I'm about to break my promise to you sister, but I can't take it anymore. The pain is too much that I don't know how to handle it anymore.

I look at the rope that I'm holding before standing up carefully in the branch before I let it fall down the tall concrete walls surrounding our state.

I hold on the rope before climbing down carefully. Once I make it to the ground I let out a relief sigh. I can't imagine I did this.

Before I walk on the street to leave, I look at the mansion that I called my home before. A lone tear escaped from my eyes. Now that I'm leaving I hope you guys will be happy now.

I turned my back and started walking down the quiet street of the village that we're living on. I don't have anything with me. I only have my phone and wallet that contains a pocket money and my cards but I know I can't use my cards cause I know that they would track me. I need to find my own job.

When I made it out of the village, I called the only person who came into my mind that can help me. Nay Rosa's only child who has been my friend. It only took a few rings before she finally answered.

"Hello who's this" she asked. Oops I think I wake her up from her sleep. She didn't even bother seeing who's calling her.

"It's me Tory, this seems so much. B-but I need your help" I can't go ask for help to Liza cause I know she has her own problems too.

"What? What happened Tory?" I heard her scrambling on the other line. What is she doing? Still clumsy as ever.

"I'll explain to you later but please I need a place to stay" I heard a door opened and closed in the other line. Is she going out?

"O sige sige, you're always free to come here whenever you wanted to." I smiled mentally when I heard her reply, I'm lucky to have her here with me.

I ended the call after I told her that I'll be taking a Taxi and just wait for me outside her house.

I was just silent the whole ride thinking about what should I do now? I need to find a work for the meantime to earn money. I don't want to use my cards cause it's all from my father. And about my cash, I only have a few and it won't last long.