Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Looking at him right now makes me realize that I didn't moved on a bit

Looking at him right now makes me realize that I didn't moved on a bit. He still looks the same as the last time I saw him.The only thing that changed on him was his eyes, those eyes that held love and adoration when they looked at me before. but now, all you could see in his eyes was coldness.

I was frozen on my place. I can't move my feet. I was just looking at him as he stand up from his seat and slowly approached me. Every step that he takes makes me nervous even more. And when he stopped a meter away from me, I can smell his manly perfume from here.

"So you're here for the interview, Miss?" He act as if he don't know me. Right Jasmine, after what you did!? You expect him to approach you as before? I cleared my throat before answering him.

"W-Williams Sir" I stuttered cause I'm feeling nervous in front of him.

"So Ms. Williams, are somewhat related to Dominic Williams the business tycoon?" He asked curiously as if he didn't know.

"N-no Sir" I can't look at him, I feel intimidated under his gaze.

"Is that so. Look at me when I'm talking to you Ms. Williams" I looked up at him immediately not wanting to anger him. If only I don't need this fucking job. Does Cryden knows about this? Makakatikim talaga sakin yung babaeng yun.

"I'm sorry Sir" I said while looking at him. He nodded his head before going back to his swivel chair and sit there. Salamat naman, makakahinga na ako ng maluwag.

"Please have a seat Ms. Williams" I was about to sit on the floor when he stopped me by his sentence. "On the chair Ms. Williams" Gosh I feel embarrassed. Gusto ko nalang lamunin ng lupa. Ay gaga nasa building pala ako walang lupa dito.

I walked into one of the visitors chair in front of him. I can feel his intimidating stare as I seated on the chair. He cleared his throat before he broke the silence.

"So Ms. Williams, tell me why would I hire you as my secretary." Kasi maganda ako charott. I think of a better reason before I answered him.

"You should hire me for this job because, I'm efficient, intelligent, hardworking and most especially I'---" before I can finish my answer, he interrupted me by making me stop.

"Stop Ms. Williams, I have already heard that answer many times but they end up getting fired because of how they work." What the fuck did he want me to answer? "I want something unique Ms. Williams. Something that can encourage me to hire you for this job." Kingina ano naman kaya yun. I can't think of a better answer so I just blurted out words that came into my mind.