Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Astra's looking at me in disbelief

Astra's looking at me in disbelief. I mentally smirk when I figured out something, this bitch in front of me is not her fiance after all. Just a slut who's always clinging to Kira.

I looked at Kira who was looking at me in disbelief. O my gosh I think they believe me. Is it that surprising that I can remember?

"I'm just kidding, both of you can breathe now." I can see disappointment on Kira's face. Take that Kira.

"Is that so? Then I'm out of here." Astra said before walking away. Madapa ka sana. I nearly laughed when I saw her tripped and she fell on the ground her face first. Karma is a bitch.

I looked at Kira just to see him staring at me with longingness in his eyes. You can't fool me with that Kira. I averted my gaze and look at my daughter who was happily playing with other kids.

"Why don't you follow your bitch of a Fiance?" I asked him without looking at his direction.

"She's not my Fiance Jas." Lies. I just ignored him. "Can you remember now?" He asked that makes me look at him.

"There's nothing to remember Kira, the answers are already in front of me." I'm saying that while looking straight into his eyes.

"Then why can't you tell me the truth?" He look at the direction of my daughter with a sadness and pain in his eyes. "She's our daughter right?" He has the guts to claim that she's our daughter after what he did?

"Yes she is, but you won't ever be a father to him Kira. I don't want my daughter to feel the same pain I've felt before." I look at how happy my daughter is. "I don't want to steel that happiness in her eyes Kira." I smiled sadly before looking at him for the last time. I headed to where my daughter was.

"Let's go home na anak." She didn't argue with me, she bid goodbye to her friends before we made our way out of the park.

I look one last time to where Kira was, just to see him gazing at us with a pain and sadness evident in his eyes. I don't know why but my heart aches when I saw a lone tear escape from his eyes.

I took a deep breath before dragging my daughter away from that place. The place where it all ended. The place we chose to let go of each other.

I'm looking outside the window of my room remembering what happened at the park yesterday. Am I being selfish if I don't want my daughter to know who her father is?