Chapter 17

Chapter 17

I woke up from the sunlight coming from my room's window

I woke up from the sunlight coming from my room's window. Gosh nakalimutan ko nanaman isara. I lazily got up from my bed and headed straight to my bathroom to do my morning business. Fuck this I'm still sleepy.

I'm not a morning person but I really need to get up early, I still have work to do. I need money to make a living. Ayaw kong umasa sa Daddy ko. He wants me to stay in the Philippines but I decided to go and live here in Paris, the city of love.

I looked at myself in the mirror and gosh I look horrible. My hair is like a bird's nest. I step into the shower and started cleaning myself. Even though I'm not staying at my father's, he insisted to give me a condo for me to live in, and I can't do anything about it so I just said yes.

I've been here in Paris for 3 years now. I woke up 3 years ago inside of a hospital room, my father said I was in a coma for 1 month. Of course I didn't believe him. I can't remember what happened, the reason why I fell into a coma.

All I could remember when I woke up was the memory of my father forcing me to marriage. I can see disbelief in his eyes that time. He immediately called the doctor, who ask me so many questions. That's when the doctor said I had an amnesia, funny right? I can't believe either.

When the doctor left I ask my father where my mom is but he just shook his head before telling me that she's gone. That time I can't believe him, I forced myself to remember but nothing, nothing came into my mind, even just a glimpse.

I finished washing myself before heading out of the bathroom and change into something comfortable. It's Saturday today so it means I don't need to go to work, I can just work from home. I was working as a manager in one of the restaurant here in Paris. It's quite a great job you know.

After changing into my pajama pants and shirt I picked up my phone from the bedside table and walked out to my room. I headed straight to the kitchen to cook some breakfast. I was halfway finish cooking the omelette when I heard my baby's voice.

"Mommyyyyyy" I instantly smiled when I heard my daughter's voice. I love her so much to the point that I would do anything for her.

I looked at the entrance of the kitchen waiting for my baby to enter, and when she came into the view she immediately run to me and I picked her up. She kissed me on the cheeks before greeting me.

"Good morning, mommy." My daughter is already three years old. When I'm in a coma I came out pregnant for 2 months, I'm confused as to why am I pregnant but my father won't tell me anything he told me it's for the better.

"Good morning too anak" I kissed her on her cheeks and stare at her intently. She looks a lot like the man in my dreams, my sister's ex.

When he crossed into my mind I can feel a sadness and pain in my heart. What am I feeling? I shouldn't be feeling like this. I shrugged it off because I started to tear up again.