Chapter 16

Chapter 16

"I'm sorry Mrs

"I'm sorry Mrs. Villafuente, but you lost your baby." I can feel my heart aching remembering what the doctor said. I lost my baby without me even knowing that I'm pregnant. I lost my baby cause of too much stress.

This is more painful than the pain I felt when I loose my mother. I can't look at my father cause I know I would just blame him. That night my father was frozen in his place when he saw blood flowing down to my legs, I am too.

I know I'm not yet ready to become a mother, but loosing my baby it felt like I wanted to just give up on my life. How can life be so cruel to me? Did I make something unforgivable in my past life?

I unconsciously touch my tummy making my eyes tear up, I can't feel my small baby bump anymore. I wipe the tear that manage to escape from my eye. I have been like this since I lost it, I will just cry whenever I touch tummy making it hurts even more.

I got up from my bed and started walking towards the balcony. I hold onto the railings and look up the sky. The moon is shining brightly, I miss you sis, I need you here right now.

Time flies so fast that I didn't even know that it has been two weeks since I left Kira and a week since I am mourning for loosing my baby. How can I live like this? Suffering from the pain.

I know as time goes by time will heal the pain, but for how long? I just wanted to have an amnesia and forget everything that happened.

I decided to go out to get some fresh air. I go back inside my room and get myself a hoodie in my closet, it's cold outside. I picked up my phone from my bedside table and walked out of my room. I headed downstairs and was about to get out when I heard my father's voice. Not the right time to talk to me father.

"Where do you think you're going Victoria?" He asked me with concern in his voice, I won't be fooled by your act again father.

I looked at him emotionless before answering. "Just want to take a walk and have some fresh air, cause it's suffocating in here." I can see regret in his eyes but I didn't pay attention to it, he's just acting Tory .

"Get back here as soon as possible, and take care of yourself." Did I here him right? Take care of myself? I scuffed at him before turning my back on him. Before I get out I said those words to him.

"There's no point of taking care of myself Father. Are you happy now? Are you happy now that I'm feeling the same pain you're going through when you lost your daughter?" With that I walked out of the house before I blurted out words that I would surely regret.

I walked out of the gate and close it behind me. I walked down the road, doesn't know where to go. I was just walking for I don't know how long when I saw a park just outside our village and no one's in there.

Forgotten MemoriesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara