Chapter 18

Chapter 18

We were sitting at the bench outside the airport waiting for the driver that will bring us home arrive

We were sitting at the bench outside the airport waiting for the driver that will bring us home arrive. Can I regain my memories now that I'm here?

I look at my daughter who was now sleeping in my arms. Maybe she's tired. I look at my watch just to see it was already 5 in the morning. Gosh we have been waiting here for 30 minutes?. I feel tired I just wanted to lay down on my bed and get some sleep.

I look up when a car stopped in front of us. The driver came out and it was Kuya Renz. I smiled at him when he approached us.

"I'm sorry ma'am kung natagalan po ako, traffic po kasi." He explained to me. Does Kuya Renz think I'm angry?

"It's okay Kuya. Can you help us with our luggage po? I can't take care of it cause my daughter's sleeping, I don't want to wake her up." After I said that, Kuya Renz look down to my daughter before a soft smile appeared on his lips.

"He looks exactly like his father, Ma'am." Even if it came out as a whisper I still heard it but decided to just shrugged it off.

Kuya Renz leads me to the car. He opened the door for me and I get in with my daughter still in my arms. I kissed her forehead before I fixed her place in my lap.

Kuya Renz get back to the bench and get our luggage before putting it at the back compartment of the car. He then get inside and sat on the driver's seat before started driving towards my father's house.

I stared outside the window while holding my daughter in my arms. When the car stopped because the traffic light is on red, I look on my side and I saw someone familiar at the entrance of Jomyra's Cafe. I didn't get the time to recognize him more cause the car started driving off again.

I just sighed and closed my eyes, but then an image crossed my mind. It was me holding a picture of me, a stolen one in front of Jomyra's Cafe. I opened my eyes and tried to remember where did that happened. I tried, key word: tried, to remember but nothing, nothing came into my mind.

I just sighed and looked outside, we're now entering the village we used to live in. There's nothing new in here, though one house caught my attention, the fuck? It's not a house, it's a freaking mansion but it looks like a freaking castle. The owner of this house must be a freaking Billionaire.

For about 5 minutes more the car pulled up into a gate, did dad change the color of the gate?. We came to a stop in front of a big mansion, but not as big as Kira's mansion. Wait, what? How come did I know that Kira's mansion is bigger than this? I just shrugged it off and get out of the car with Krieza in my arms still sleeping.