Chapter 19

Chapter 19

"Kira" I don't know but I'm feeling nervous

"Kira" I don't know but I'm feeling nervous. It feels like I don't want him to see my daughter. I shouldn't be feeling like this.

"I-is she your daughter?" Kira asked me, I can see hope in his eyes while looking at my daughter. Why is he looking like that to Krieza?

"Yes, she is. Now please excuse us." I carry Krieza and headed out of that Ice Cream shop. I can still feel his gaze towards us. I can't stay in a place where he was too.

"Mommy are you angry?" My daughter asked me. I looked at her before smiling.

"No baby. Mommy's just worried, don't do that again okay?" She nodded and hugged me before pulling away. I go back to where my father was. When he saw that I was with Krieza I can see relief in his eyes.

He immediately approached us and asked my daughter why she did that. We sat on the bench near us before Krieza started explaining what happened.

"I was busy looking for a barbie po when I saw the man who bump into mommy po. He looks like me po so I followed him po." He's the one I bump into? I stare at my daughter and she really looks like Kira. I need to remember for myself especially for my daughter.

My father looked at me waiting for my answer. I cleared my throat before speaking. "I saw her with him in the ice cream shop dad." I averted my gaze and look somewhere else.

I wipe the tear that fell from my eyes. Why do I feel pain when I looked into his eyes? Why do I feel longingness towards him? Fuck this! I want to remember desperately.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I feel my daughter's hand in my face wiping my tears. I'm crying? Maybe it's due to so much frustration I'm feeling right now.

"Why are you clying mommy?" There's sadness in her voice. I forgot my daughter doesn't want seeing someone she loves crying.

"Momma's okay baby. I'm just happy that you're here with us and nothing bad happened to you." I kissed the top of her head for a second before pulling away. My father cleared his throat making our attention turn towards him.

"Why don't we go at the Q-zone and play there?" My father tried to lighten up the mood. My daughter's face lit up when she heard the word Q-zone.

"Let's go Lolo Dad." My daughter immediately sat up and drag my father with her. I chuckled because of this scene.

I can feel someone's gaze at me, I find who it was and my Brown eyes locked up with his grey one. We stared for a minute but my attention turned to the lady who cling her arm on him. Why is it hurting me seeing him with another woman? And who is that woman? I averted my gaze before following my daughter and father to the Q-zone.