FIHWY - 11

Song of the chapter is "All Along The Watchtower" by Jamie N Commons [Alex Da Kid Remix], it's from the Need For Speed movie, kills me every frigging time. *sobs*

Just a small heads up, no sweet clue what happened in this chapter, I planned none of it.

Falling in Hate With You

Chapter Eleven

          Thwunk.

         My forehead made contact with the mockingly happy pattern on the table. A week has passed since that weird Saturday with Snoots at the café, and life has been uneventful.

 Thwunk.

Like always.

 Thwunk.

No change.

 Thwunk.

Not one little deviation whatsoever.

 Double thwunk.

I had convinced myself it was because I had responsibilities that simply could not be avoided or procrastinated on. I mean, having a five year old angelic demon for a sister and being her parent figure was a full time job, and even though I had Jared and Nellie and Jacky, it still fell on me ninety-five percent of the time.

I'm not bitter about it, because I love Nik with all my heart and soul, but sometimes I wished that I had those pathetic, cliché teenage love story moments.

Just without the pathetically cliché falling in love bit.

  I only wanted to live a little. I had nothing apart from my graffiti competitions, and after having the follow-up meeting on Wednesday three days ago, the familiar anticipation of the coming adrenaline was sparking up.

Well, I would have been more excited about it if I actually had some idea of a design.

Which was why I currently had Jacky retrieving a blueberry cheesecake with extra nuts and whipped cream for me while I repeatedly smacked my head on our table at Iscreamatorium.

 Thwunk.

"Cut it out bonehead, you're gonna lose precious brain cells and we all know you can't afford that."

"I am so not in the mood for your kind and helpful and not at all stupid comments right now Jacky," I snapped into the table, having given up and just left my face there upon last contact.

"Fine then, maybe I'll just eat this delicious looking blueber- ow!" He yelped as my fist buried itself in what I hoped was his kidney.