A warrior's promise, CFW Brave goes all-out

Start from the beginning

Kei: consider it PR that you don't have to think about too hard, it fits your label well, really.

IF: you do realize that last sentence was totally unwarranted, don't you ?

Red: sounds easy to me, we can do what we want !

Neptune: yeah, easy-sneezy ! this'll be cake.

5pb.: those two thend to sound oddly similar....

Kazuma: that's awesome and all, but let's not forget that GRIM REAPER are still out there.

Kiana: after witnesses the rat transformation, we can say for sure that it was their doing.

Bella: affirmative mistress Kiana.

Uni: GRIM REAPER is too unpredictable, we need to know what will be their next move, but we don't know when they'll strike.

Demo: worst is that, they can appear anywhere and unleash more of their minions upon Gamindustri.

Chika: we won't let this happen, but it's true that since they master the power of darkness they can use the dark corridors to appear anywhere they want.

Mina: but the question is.... what will be their next move ?

Rom: we can figure that out later, once we deal with ASIC.

Ram: yeah, we can't divide our forces with two powerful organization on our back.

Histoire: time is of the essence, i'am counting on you all, show us your true strength.

Nepgear: yes, we'll do our best.

5 Minutes after we left, Histoire and Kei we alone and begin thinking about the recent events involving GRIM REAPER and about the fated battle between both side.

Kei: Histoire, do you think it is a good idea to let Chika and Mina go with them ?

Histoire: yes, they got themselves involve in the war between the Dragneel Family and GRIM REAPER by helping Kazuma, beside i know both of them love him deeply.

Kei: i see, they love for Kazuma led them to join him in his journey against GRIM REAPER with full knowledge of what will happen.

Histoire: yes, but GRIM REAPER's strength is no joke, they'll have to be careful if they end up facing one of the Four Lords of Death.

Kei: yes, against those guys, they have to go full-force, but i know the Chosen ones, that group which Kazuma, Lady Blanc, Nepgear and Uni are part of will defeat them and prevent The Reaper's revival.

Histoire: you sure ?

Kei: 100% sure.

Histoire: alright, i believe you Kei, let's pray for they success and for them to be okay on their journey.

Noire's POV

We left the Basilicom and begin to think about our next move, now that the policy about to counter ASIC has been approved, all that's left for us to do is the take down ASIC and their members before GRIM REAPER.

Red: and so, evil has bitten the dust !

Neptune: it's sweet to see an evil empire brought to it's knees, but this cycle is getting to be a real bore-chore.

Ram: lame, lame, lame ! how much longer do we have to do the same thing !?

Uni: i agree with Ram, actually, this is growing tedious. treating the different symptoms won't necessarily cure the disease, you know ?

Kazuma: yeah Uni, if we want to cure the disease, we have to fight it at it's source.

Uni: ehehehe, you always so intelligent Kazy..