What why? 

Actually Rhea asked me to go dress shopping and I couldn't say no. She has helped me so much . She looked so excited when she asked me so I couldn't deny. 

That's okay. I am sure you could squeeze in some time for me in between the shopping. 

I don't know Joon. Can't promise anything

No no I don't know. I will be waiting outside whatever place you all decide. Just text me the address. I have already cleared my schedule. 

And if you make any more excuses darling don't forget I can sneak into your room again . 

You flushed at his last message. It was a week ago when Namjoon wanted to see you at night. It was quite late already. Plus you felt too drained to leave the house but Namjoon was persistent on seeing you so you had to snuck him into your room through the window. 

Everyone was asleep so it wasn't that hard. Namjoon spent the entire night cuddling you before he left in the early hours of the morning. 

You felt your heart accelerating just at the memory of it . You can't put it in words but everything has been so different now that you both are together. Every day you wake with the desire to see him again, every night you sleep only after talking to him for hours about everything. He shares the tiniest details of his day and so do you,  both of you just need to talk. You whine about how you can't do so many basic chores like tying your shoes or carrying Yun like you used to. You rant about which part of your body was in pain, you describe all the delicious food your mom had prepared and he patiently hears everything with all the interest as if it is the most important information for him . Which it is, everything about you is important to him. 

You feel so much more alive, texting each other all day, long hours on call, meeting each other secretly, sneaking in. You almost felt like living your teenage years which  you never got a chance to. He makes you feel all those emotions you had never felt before. 

It was way beyond just a simple relationship for you and you  knew it. You knew you were too deep in and you had no regrets. 

____________

You were in complete awe from the moment you had stepped into the luxurious boutique. Everything was so pretty . Each dress you have seen till now we're just simply gorgeous. 

Rhea had tried 7 dresses by now and without any doubt she looked beautiful in every single one of them but she hadn't found one yet. 

You can't imagine all the pressure and excitement she must be feeling now, after all it was her wedding dress she was looking for. 

You were comfortably seated on a comfy big couch which was just outside the trial room in which Rhea was trying her 8th dress and Lily who was also seated with you till a few minutes earlier was currently not in sight hunting for potential dress most supposedly. 

You were waiting for the two of them when your phone dinged with notification. 

Left the office. Will probably reach 30. 

Joon I think we should really cancel today, Rhea has still not found anything and I am no way leaving her . 

No problem. I will wait outside for as long as necessary. But i am not going back without seeing you >.<

You reluctantly typed and ok and sent. You were in a dilemma, as much as you wanted to run into his arms after 2 long days you really wanted to be there for your friend too. God knows how long he will have to wait.