50-Not ready?

(Bruh it's the 50th chapter! When i started this book i thought I the max it will have is 20 chapter ('◉⌓◉'))

Namjoon's POV

"Woww!! This is so nice!! It looks so real!" Yun the Hulk figure he had just unwrapped.

"You like it?" I asked although the answer was pretty visible on his face.

"Ofc Hyung! This is soo soo good! It looks so real ... Thank you sooo much" he chimed, kissing both my cheeks. His usual way of showing affection which now I had grown to love so much .

"Your welcome buddy! Now you see i brought this for you because Hyung wants Yun to be strong and healthy as Hulk very soon!" I smiled and admired him as he was busy assessing the figure from various angles.

Seeing him recover and getting healthy each day fills me with so much joy. I still remember the day when we rushed to the hospital from the mall when Yun had collapsed.

The day I got to know he is yn's son and when Taehyung told me about his health condition. Every memory is still vivid.

Yun is very special to me, seeing him happy smiling and giggling fills me with a sense of contentment. It's a very different feeling, yes I love kids and seeing them happy makes me happy but with Yun it's different. Seeing him happy makes me feel satisfied. I want to do everything in my power to never let the smile fade.

I don't remember when it started but I always wanted to be a dad.

When my parents were alive, I was always close to my mom. Me and my dad didn't have the best relationship. Yes , he loved me and I did love him too but he had a really narrow mind and a very different perspective towards things. He didn't allow me and my sister to do a lot of things which would cause arguments among us. With time I grew distant from him and he too never made an attempt to lessen the distance.

I never admitted but I craved fatherly attention a lot, there were so many moments I wished he would be with me or things I wished we could do together. Maybe that was the reason I wanted to be a dad, to give my child the love and attention I didn't get from my father.

In months Yun lived at my place I learnt so many things. I learnt how different it is to want to have kids and then actually having one and taking care of them. You have to be so patient , gentle and always ready on your feet for everything.

I can never understand how Yn did it. How could she raise a child alone, especially in her state. And she didn't just raise Yun she raised him well. Yun was definitely the most understanding, disciplined and kind kid I have ever met.

A year back I wanted to be a father, I wanted to raise a kid but I didn't want a woman. I wanted to raise my child alone but now...i wish to raise my child with a woman ..not anyone but...Yn..I wish she can become the mother of my child. I know no one can be a better mother for my child than her.

"Hyung, when will you come to take me? Didn't you and Mommy make up already?" Yun's innocent question brought me back from my thoughts.

"You want to come back? You don't like it there?" I asked worriedly.

Does he not like living there? Is something bothering him? Does someone not treat him well? His one innocent question brought havoc of worries in my head.

"No hyung. I like it there too. Everyone is really good, they treat me very nicely. Grandma always makes me tasty things. She even bought me choco cookies she made yesterday. And Uncle Bam is very nice too. He took me driving one day and he brought me a new bicycle! Although I haven't learnt it yet. Jimin is very cool. He always plays with me and he secretly buys me candies too" he giggled to himself in the end.