46- The choice

You didn't realise how long you had been staring in those jet black eyes until someone blocked your vision. 

"You seem lost , pretty face?" Jimin's concerned voice finally brought you back. 

"Uh no no I okay" You assured. 

"Cool then." 

"Where is Rhea?" You realised now it was only you two that were standing. Looking behind Jimin you realised even Namjoon had disappeared. 

"She left already. There were a few people already on the entrance to escort her" 

"Okay let's head in then" You walked into the building Jimin was right by your side. You kept looking around to find Namjoon but he was nowhere. 

"Good morning Ms. Yn, doctor Lily asked me to inform you that she will be here in 5 minutes till then you can wait in her cabin" A nurse who stood outside Lily's cabin informed. 

You thanked her before walking in, Namjoon was not inside so Jimin sat on the chair beside you . 

Namjoon dashed into the cubicle , his heart hammering against his chest. It had only been a week but seeing you today stirred everything in him. He knew he missed you but it was only after seeing you he realised how terribly he missed you. It almost felt as if he could finally breathe again .

It made him realise how much he loves you. He hadn't felt this lifeless ever in his life, not even after his last breakup. The entire week was nothing but a nightmare that finally felt to have ended after he finally got to see you. 

He stared himself in the mirror above the wash bin, he was crying. The tears had automatically found its way down his cheeks when he finally saw you stepping out of the car so he ran into the nearest washroom. 

Yn, i know it won't be easy for you to forgive me but I am ready to take any punishment.

After fixing himself he strode towards the doctor's cabin. He stood before the closed door for a minute taking a few repeated breathe calming his nerves. 

Namjoon's POV~

There was an awkward tension in the air . I flicked my gaze between Yn and the man who stood with her. He was the same man who drove her here. 

"Hello you must be Mr. Kim" he stepped forward, giving out an arm.

"Yes, myself Kim Namjoon, the father" I said, accepting the handshake. 

"Nice to meet you. Myself Park Jimin, her boyfriend" 

My heart dropped for a moment but Yn immediately cut him. 

"Jimin! You can't joke around about it" she gave him a sharp glare to which he burst laughing. 

"Sorry, my mistake. I am not her boyfriend.....yet" he gave her a mischievous smile to which she only rolled her eyes. 

I gave him a tight smile before turning to Yn who was avoiding even look at me. It hurt so much but there wasn't anything I could do about it. 

Soon Doctor Lily entered and finally that man. Chimin or whatever his name was had to leave since only the parents could be inside. 

The usual check up started, Lily asked her several regular questions to which Yn answered. Apparently she was having alot more body pain and she always felt exhausted. But Lily ensured it is normal in the third trimester. 

Apparently it is the period when the baby grows the most. The baby can hear us, in fact he listens to the mother and also recognises her voice.