47- Family

Guys "The surrogate" has hit 100k reads. I still can't believe it.

Thank you for making happen. Thank you for showing all the love and support to this book.

It's my first book and not it my wildest dream i imagined to recieve so much love.

So thank you for everything.

Also my dear friend dreaMinstales made be this beautiful cover as a gift. I love it so much.

Show her your appreciation in the comments too.

Btw she is the one who made the previous cover too!

-------------

"Mommy, why are you crying?" Yun asked, looking at you with his curious eyes. You gulped and immediately blinked away all your tears, wiping them with the back of your hand. 

You were back home in your room with Yun sleeping in your lap. Everytime you looked at his face, those papers and everything Rhea said rang in your head. You felt so helpless. The papers were still not signed. You need time to absorb everything and make the decision. 

" I am not crying , baby,  just tired. Baby makes me really tired these days" You smiled caressing his head. 

" Don't blame it on the baby. I can understand when my mommy cries, your nose turns red . Like now" He exclaimed, bopping your nose. You let out a giggle. 

" A..are you sad because of Jonie hyung?" He asked innocently.

"Huh?" 

" I know you both fought, because Hyung made a mistake and made you upset. That's why we are here." He pouted. " Did he make a big mistake? Can you please forgive him and you two can make up? I don't like seeing you upset. Even hyung was upset. " 

Yun was no doubt a very smart kid, he always could see through you when you lied or when you were upset. In the past when you had bad days at work he was always able to figure it out. He would comfort you the best of his abilities with his tiny kisses and sweet talks. Which were always more than enough for you. 

"You don't need to worry about that baby. Mommy and hyung will take care of it. Okay?" 

How can this tiny human think about others so much? 

In no time Yun was fast asleep in your arms, but no matter how much you tried . Even Yun's company failed to put you to sleep today. You were anxious and scared. Placing a pillow beside him you slowly slid out of the duvet.  

You walked into the dark kitchen , after switching on the light you poured yourself a glass of water and cut some fruits. 

Due to all the stress you didn't eat anything after the breakfast which you feel guilty about. Although you didn't have an appetite, you need to have them. 

Sitting alone in the kitchen eating alone you began thinking about everything. Taehyung had told you to make the decision fast .