34- Pizza party!

"Don't trouble hyung or ajumma okay? Be a good boy , mommy will come back soon." You pecked his chubby cheeks combing his almost dry hairs neatly.

"Kay mommy! Wish Jess Unnie good luck from my side too" He chimed, returning your kiss.

"Sure thing love, now take your books and get down. Hyung will help you with your homework. Do it before I return then you might get some surprise"

His face lit up in the same surprise. He dug out the homework notebook from his bag,  along with his pencil box and followed you to the living room.

It was Sunday, Yun was home and so was Namjoon ( not like he goes to the office often) . Today was Jess's competition and you along with Lily decided to give her a surprise because she isn't expecting any of you. Lily had gone to Busan for some conference and it was Sunday so she knew you would be busy with Yun so she was a little down knowing no one would be there for her.

But Lily being the caring and kind human she is decided to cut short her trip just to cheer on her sister. You too asked Namjoon and Nara to look after Yun just for a few hours which they gladly accepted. You can't risk taking him out in such a chaotic and crowded place right now .

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Don't worry Jess. I know you will do great . Just be confident, it's the key. You need to keep your  face High and full of confidence. And don't panic . I know you will do great"

You cut the call to find Namjoon looking at you amusingly. .

"Such an actor." he laughed. You just playfully rolled your eyes in response.

"Hmm here" you gave him the medicine box. "There is one Yun has to take post lunch, I have fed him the post breakfast ones. The red pill and the blue one. If you get confused just ask ajumma she knows it. He can get a little whinny in having them but don't listen to his excuse. I am sure he won't give much trouble though and if he does just give me a call, I will keep my phone with me all the time. Let him play a little after the lunch and then he can take a nap --"

"Omg Yn you are just going for a few hours, and I know all these. I have seen you doing this daily. You don't need to worry so much" Namjoon exclaimed.

"I know, I am just a little too worried I guess" you laughed nervously.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Seriously Jess, her face was worth a million bucks"Lily burst out laughing yet again . "When the announcer announced your name her face was so funny. It was as if she would pounce on the judges any moment. She didn't even accept her second position. What a sour loser!!"

"Calm down li , you have been roastiyher for the past hour now" you chuckled.

"But she isn't wrong though. Her face was the most rewarding one" Jess laughed.

Aera Or whatever was her name was no doubt a nice dancer but she didn't have that clarity and smoothness like Jess.

"But seriously , thank you so much for coming with you both. I don't think I would have won without you two cheering for me the way you did. Seriously, I was so shocked when I saw you both in the first row, especially Lily you! Thank you so much Unnie!!" Jess smiles ear to ear hugging both of you.

"Anything for my baby sister" Lily smiled.

"I AM NOT A BABYY!!!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You slowly walked into your bedroom, Nara already informed you that Yun had his lunch and also his medicines and an hour ago Namjoon had put him to sleep.