23 - M..m..ommi..

Namjoon might have returned home but his mind was not at peace, it was past 9 and he still hadn't heard from you or anyone. He couldn't just sit calm, he had been just walking all around the house anxiously waiting for a message from any of you.

He even tried to divert his mind by working but he couldn't. He came out of his office and now sat in the living room. Ajhumma had also gone to sleep after preparing the dinner as Namjoon instructed. He didn't know if you would even come back or stay at the hospital.

.

.

.

.

.

Should I call?

okk I will just call Taehyung

I just want to know if she will come back or not? Yes! I should probably call.

He had not even opened his call log when his screen lightened up followed by his ringtone. It was none other than Taehyung himself.

.

.

.

"Hello Taehyung, H..how is y-..everything?" He refrained himself from asking about you, even when his mind was a complete tornado worrying about you, yes you and not his child for the first time. He still could not gather up the courage to ask about you, not sure if he had the right to when you had everyone you considered family was with you, not when you yourself didn't want him there or so he thought..

"It's..not the best hyung. I can't tell much but we are coming back. We will explain everything."

Before Namjoon could ask anything the call was already cut. He sighed, throwing phone on the couch frustrated.

we? That mean Taehyung is also coming? Oh he must be coming to drop her, she doesn't have her car right! But what about Yun? Is she leaving him ? Who will stay with him?

He had met the little boy just once but still he couldn't help and felt worried for him, he always had a soft spot for children and especially after knowing his condition. He couldn't help but feel bad for the boy, how could god be so cruel to the innocent soul he wondered.

As time passed, he began growing nervous.

How would he meet yn?

What will he say?

After Yn's outburst today they both had not spoken, even when he didn't do any wrong he felt so nervous. He knew you must be overwhelmed with so much, in no way he wanted to burden you with his questions and concerns but at the same time he badly wanted to talk to you, comfort you maybe...maybe give you a warm hug.

After minutes the door lock pinged indicating someone entered. He immediately rushed to the door , there stood taehyung, Yn was still not inside but Taehyung wasn't alone.

In his arms was the small boy hugging his neck sleeping peacefully. Namjoon gasped the moment he saw you entering , Lily held you by shoulder providing you support. Your eyes were barely open , your face was swollen red. You seemed barely conscious.You didn't even raise your head or looked at him.

Taehyung noticed how Namjoon's face was painted in worry.

"Wait here hyung. We will come back in a sec" Taehyung mumbled, coming near him before walking upstairs, Lily followed him along with you.

.

.

.

.