49- Vulnerable Confession

"You sure it's nothing serious?" Bam worried asked, looking between your asleep figure and Lily.

"Yeah, I think it was the stress and her anxiety due to which she fainted . Just to make sure I will take a few more tests but it's nothing to be worried about." Lily informed, checking your blood reports.

"Thank you so much Dr." Bam thanked her , caressing your forehead. "I got so worried when she fell into my arms. I swear I felt my heart drop for a second"

"It's fine, but I think now she needs more attention and rest. I know it will be hard considering Yun's health for her to not take stress but she is already in her last trimester. She needs to be more careful. Too much exhaustion isn't just harmful for the baby but her health too."

"I will try my best, doctor ."

With that Lily left the room and it was just your sleeping figure and Bam sitting beside you, although there was one more person, Kim Namjoon, He wasn't inside instead standing at the door. He wanted to go in but it was awkward for him when Bam was still inside.

.

.

.

.

.

It had been an hour since Yun's surgery, and most people had to leave due to the rules. It was just Namoon and Bam that were left . Yun was still asleep.

Namjoon was seated on the chair outside your room when he felt someone sit beside him.

"You don't have to be here." Bam spoke staring at the closed gate of your room. "Doctor already confirmed that your baby is fine so you can leave now"

"I want to make sure Yn is fine-"

"you don't have to, she has her family with her now. I don't know what's between you and my sister but judging by the way she left your house in tears I am sure it is nothing good. I have no clue what you did to her in the past but back off now, she isn't anyone you can play with. stay away from her and my nephew , I can see she isn't exactly fond of your presence"

"I understand where this is coming from but you know nothing . What she and she has is none of your business if she doesn't want me here i will leave but only if she asks me too. Also I am not messing with her, I never would. Yes we have some misunderstandings but I will make sure to clear it. now if you excuse me, i will go and check on her"

Before Bam could say anything he had already gotten up and walked into your room. Bam didn't really want to be the typical overprotective brother but after knowing everything you have been through he just wanted to give you a happy and safe life and since the day he picked you from namjoon's house looking so miserable and he hated namjoon for whatever he had done to make you cry like that.

Namjoon sat there silently staring at your pale face, you had woken up for a few minutes now but none of you spoke anything. He was looking at you whereas you avoided even looking at his face, your gaze was everywhere other than him.

"Are you feeling okay now?" He asked, breaking the tension. You just nodded examining the needle in your left hand .

"I know it might not be the right time but can you please give me a chance to talk. This awkwardness between us, this tension is killing me Yn, can't we solve everything and be like the past? Can't you forgive me? I am ready to do anything Yn. Please just forgive me" He pleaded , his eyes brimming with tears just at the memories of the past.

You finally turned to look at his face, the face that makes your heart pound a litter faster, the face gives you so much comfort and warmth but at the same time the face that crushes your heart everytime you look at it cause you know you are helplessly in love with the face you shouldn't be.