2.00K reads special!!

(not edited cause my bumass published a half edited chapter without my editor knowing ㅠ👄ㅠ)

It has been years since Mark and Yuta has gotten together.

Mark is still and idol. But he doesn't really have that much promotions and comebacks anymore. But somehow, miraculously... He is still the most famous Kpop idol.

As of for Mark and Yuta; they were engaged, they are already married. It was a dream come true. He would never forget the happy tears that poared out of Yuta's eyes when he walked down the isle.

He may or may not have cried that day as well.

And now they also have adopted the two most precious and cutest children.

They first adopted a quiet and polite 9 year old little boy before their marriage along time ago– as per Mark's wishes. Now that boy was 17 years old. He was Korean and he was very feminine and pretty. He somehow resembled Mark. When ever Mark says that he was his child, people always end up seeing the similarities even tho they aren't even related.

And after marriage, they adopted an adorable and loud 1 year old girl as per Yuta's wishes. She was now 4 years old girl. She was the cutest girl. She had big eyes and chubby cheeks. She was also coincidentally Japanese.

Mark was now living his dream. Even before he met Yuta, he has always wanted to start his own family with the one he loves. Now he finally has it.

It was now around April. It is one of the kid's birthdays.

"Oppa! Wake up!" A small little girl shrieked bouncing on-top of a bed. There was another body on the bed too. "Yuri... Can you chill out? I'm trying to sleep..."

The little girl stopped jumping and stared at the boy before letting out a cute scoff "No! Geth up! Marcush Oppa! Don'th you know whath day ith ish?"

The boy shook his head as he burried himself deeper inside his blanket.

"Ith's your burthday!"

The boy once again nodded his head, hugging his stuffed lion plushy closer to him. "Hmm. Yuri, I know"

Suddenly the door of their bedroom flew open. A man came running in. He dropped his large body onto the bed. "Nakamoto Marcus Lee! Wake up!' the man screamed in a weird tone.

The man landed on-top of Marcus, immediately washing away any type of tiredness from the boy's body. "Ugh! Get off of me Appa!"

The man giggled before wrapping his arms around the child's small body. "Fine. I got off" he turned to the side so he was no longer on-top of the poor just turned 17 year old.

Soon another man ran into the room. He jumped onto the bed but this time, he landed next to the lion plushy that was lying next to the boy. "Good morning Cusie!"

Marcus's opened his eyes opened to be met with a bright face smiling at him. Marcus moved towards the male. He threw the toy off of the bed and wrapped his arms around the male. "Good morning Papa".

The first man scoffed rolling away to the other side of the bed. "No fair. He loves you more."

The second male laughed, sounding like he was going to bust his lung.

"Don'th wowwy Appa!" A tiny voice screamed, "I wove you!"

The girl lied next to the first male, wrapping her tiny arms around the male, it barely making it past the man's back. "Awee~ I 'wove' you too YuYu!"

"Awe no fair! She loves you more Oppa!" The second man said in a mocking tone.

The first man— who was Yuta— stuck his tongue out at the second one— who is Mark.