Chapter 9 | No...

"Good morning oppa" Shocked, Yuta turned around to Mark's energetic voice.

"I thought you had to go to work." Yuta said closing their bedroom door and walking into the kitchen area where his boyfriend was TRYING to make omletes for both of them.

"Well... Today I got a break since everyone at SM right now is focusing on Taeil's comeback"

Seeing Yuta walk up to him, Mark also turned around and started walking towards his boyfriend.

Both of them stopped Infront of each other, both expecting something from the other.

Originally, Yuta loved giving Mark morning kisses. So subconsciously he was going to do that, until he remembered the deal he made with the sasaeng.

And just like Yuta, Mark was used to his boyfriend's morning kisses. So he would naturally walk up to Yuta. But.... Yuta didn't do it....

Mark stood their thinking about what was going on. And after a while he could only come to one conclusion...

Mark got on his tippy toes and leaned forward, trying to kiss Yuta, and Yuta wanted to kiss him too. But then he remembered the rule about no kissing.

He swiftly walked around Mark, dodgeing the kiss and headed straight for the frying pan with the egg on it.

Mark stood there in the same position, confused. Mark let out a awkward laugh before following Yuta, "I don't know how to make omletes... But yea. At least I didn't burn the house down!"

Yuta laughed at Mark making Mark smile until he remembered the whole 'no smiling at him' rule.

He suddenly stopped smiling and he looked away awkwardly. Seeing Yuta's sudden mood change, Mark raised an eyebrow. "Oppa... Are you sure you are okay?"

"Of course." Yuta bluntly said headed for the door.

"Where are you going?" Mark asked as he turned the stove off.

"But... Since I was free today, I was thinking that we could spend some time-"

"U-uh. I have some errands to take care of at the dance studio.." Yuta said putting his shoes on.

"I'm sorry Markie. I can't today" Yuta got the car keys from the kitchen counter and walked to the door.

Mark sadly nodded his head as he watched Yuta walk out of the house.

~~~

Yuta agressively slammed the car door behind him after he sat down in the driver's seat.

His heart ached as he thought of all the things his sweet little boyfriend must have planned for the day. And recalling the sad expression on his face only made the pain worse.

After a while the guilt, anger, sadness and frustrating piled up as well as the tears that were forming in his eyes.

"I'm sorry Markie..." Yuta whispered to himself in between his quiet sobs.

~~~

It was 6 in the evening and Yuta just came back home.

He opened the door to be greated by a sweet voice welcoming him, "ah, oppa! I ordered food. Are you hungry?"

Yuta sighed before taking his shoes off. "I already ate."

There was a silence before the voice called again, "oh- umm.. want to continue the boss baby movie?"

Yuta thought for a while before concluding, "No thanks"

Mark came out of the kitchen area and looked at Yuta.

Yuta looked at Mark's eyes. He looked hurt and sad. But when he realised that Yuta was looking at him he put a fake smile on and went back into the kitchen, "okay..." He said in a quiet and shaky voice with absolutely shot a bullet to his heart.

Yuta walked into the bedroom and walked into the bathroom.

The moment the door closed, thoughts started running through his head. Through all those thoughts, the most prominent thoughts were "is this my life now?", "would this effect my relationship with Mark?" And the last thought scared him the most, "would Mark start hating me?

~~~
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAH- yUh
-Author

As promised the second chapter for today (istg I ain't paid enough to fix all her spelling mistakes 😩😭)
-Editor MinJungah1319