Chapter 16 | Watermelon Ice-cream

Mark finished writing the explanation on a piece of paper in his best handwriting and put some cute rainbow and watermelon stickers on it and finally took a picture of it and posted it on Instagram along with a picture of him and Yuta that he took way back in Highschool.

He quickly turned notifications off and let a sigh out as he drifted off into his memories. Now that he thought about it, Yuta has been with him through all his firsts... Now he'll be there for the firsts that he he will get  in the future.... "I hope" he said out loud.

He was brought back to his senses by the sound of a loud thud that was coming from their Kitchen-Living room area.

He walked out of the room to see his red headed boyfriend wearing an apron and banging on their mini ice cream maker.

"Why won't this thing open?!" He screamed beating the devil out of the mini ice-cream maker.

"Lemme check" Mark said scaring the daylights out of Yuta.

Yuta clenched his heart as he stared at Mark in horror, "Don't scare me like that!"

Mark stuck his tongue out, "that's what you get for scaring me yesterday!"

“好 (ok)” Yuta said as Mark looked at him confused.

"What...? I was with Lucas and his home town friend, Yangyang" Yuta said turning back to the ice-cream maker. "All they did was talk in Chinese- They spoke Korean too... but not as much as Chinese"

Mark nodded in an understanding way as he looked at the ice-cream maker.

"I see the problem..." Mark said getting up from the bending position.

"What??" Yuta asked as he looked at Mark with curious eyes.

"You forgot to unlock it" Mark replied as he pointed at a light

Yuta scoffed as he bent to check what was written above the light, "it is not l-" Yuta read what it said.

The light was on where it read 'locked', which meant that it was indeed locked.

"Oh so it is" Yuta said looking back at Mark who was looking at Yuta with a proud look on his face.

He unlocked the ice-cream maker and opened it, letting the fresh smell of watermelon escaped from it.

Smelling his favorites fruit, Mark leaned down to smell it before looking at Yuta with a beaming smile, "can I have some??"

Yuta hummed as he pretended to think.

"no" he concluded as he scouped all the ice cream into a bowl.

"Please~" Mark pleaded as he gave his boyfriend the classic puppy eyes.

"Hmm.." Yuta said, thinking.

"Pweeeease~" Mark pleaded as he lached himself onto Yuta's leg.

"Okay, okay! You can have it..." Yuta laughed as Mark jolted off of Yuta.